Messages from Nicole Brown Simpson in the Afterlife

Samstwitch

Messages from Nicole Brown Simpson in the Afterlife

In light of this breaking news...Kato Kaelin now says O.J. killed Nicole Simpson, Ron Goldman...I decided to post some of the dreams I had about Nicole Brown Simpson in the Afterlife.

I've always had the ability to communicate with departed spirits in the Dream State. I can't will it to happen or choose who I will communicate with. It just happens.

I always knew Kato Kaelin was too scared of O.J. to tell the truth on the Witness Stand. During and after the trial, I had several dreams of Nicole Brown Simpson. She showed me that O.J. was guilty, revealed underhanded things his attorneys were doing to win the case, showed me what she chose to do on the Other Side, and she showed me that she was haunting O.J.

Unfortunately, I cannot find my diary entries about this on my computer, so I am posting what I remember from memory. I know I'm forgetting many details, but they are recorded somewhere in my (hardcopy) journals.

THE FIRST DREAM

The first dream I had about Nicole, she was at O.J.'s trial dwelling among her family members as they sat as onlookers. Nicole was very upset, because O.J.'s attorneys were making him look innocent when in fact he was guilty. Nicole was yelling, standing, cursing, shaking her fist in the air, screaming at them that O.J. was guilty, that he murdered her and Ron Goldman. She was angry, furious...:mad:

THE DREAM TEAM

Nicole showed me dirty dealings of The Dream Team (headed by O.J.'s attorney, Johnnie Cochran). In the dream I was shown a large two-story vacated factory or warehouse on an abandoned end of town. Inside one of the rooms had been converted into a type of 'office'. There the attorneys had shady dealings that were enforced by muslce men and hit men. Witnesses were brought to the warehouse and threatened. Witnesses were told, if they confessed anything to the authorities that implicated O.J. as guilty, they would be killed. I have always thought that someone threatened Kato. I knew Kato did not tell the truth on the Witness Stand.

Johnnie Cochran died 10 years after O.J. Simpson was acquitted. I always felt like Johnnie sold his soul to the devil with the O.J. case.

NICOLE'S JOB IN THE AFTERLIFE

I wish I could find my diary entry, as this was a very detailed dream, but here's what I remember from memory.

Nicole showed me what she chose to do in the Afterlife. She looked like an Angel dressed in flowing white. She chose to make sure O.J. NEVER hurt anyone ever again! In the process, she followed O.J. around and haunted him. Nicole floated in the air like an Angel, guarding over anyone who came into contact with O.J. If he ever tried to hurt anyone, Nicole lashed out at him. She had the ability to physically stop him if she needed to.

In one scene, Nicole's young daughter and a friend were playing on a swing set or play set in the yard at O.J.'s house. Nicole was floating in the air watching over the children while they were there.

In another scene, O.J. was in the kitchen, which was quite large. Nicole was there with him, haunting him. O.J. knew she was there! Sometimes she moved things to spook him. O.J. could sense her, even hear her speak to him at times. He cursed at her when he was alone. It scared and infuriated him that Nicole was haunting him, and the worst part was that O.J. couldn't tell anyone...Nicole haunted him, because he murdered her, so to tell anyone about it was an admission of guilt. O.J. was living in his own private Hell :eek: and there was NOTHING he could do about it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe Koto Kaelin should have been truthful and OJ would be in a California Jail cell today.

Samstwitch

I believe Koto Kaelin should have been truthful and OJ would be in a California Jail cell today.

If it is any consolation...O.J. is presently serving time in a Nevada Prison. CLICK ME FOR DETAILS...AND MORE HERE.

FROM WIKIPEDIA: In September 2007, Simpson was arrested in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping. In 2008, he was found guilty and sentenced to thirty-three years' imprisonment, with a minimum of nine years without parole. He is serving his sentence at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.

Before O.J. went to jail...once when he was interviewed a few years after being acquitted, he was asked what his life was like. O.J. said, his life was just like the movie, "Groundhog Day" (with Bill Murray).

Morgan

I hope you realize that these are just dreams. You can make you anything you want in a dream. I'm guessing you believe O.J. was guilty, while I believe he didn't do it. That thing where witnesses went and were "threatened", seriously you need help. As Johnnie Cochran said, "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit."

crimprofiler

Nicole Brown Simpson is not at rest. She is very angry and doesn't like anyone delving into her death as she will never get justice in this life. OJ is guilty she keeps saying, she is very active in the afterlife but not in a good way. I try not to connect with Nicole as she is in a bad place, I wish her nothing but peace and happiness and will leave it at that RIP.

Last edited: