Method for extreme amounts of time dilation

timecore

They have always said that your atoms would desintegrate if they hit other atoms at that speed.Which they probably would because you will have air in your time machine.
What does SOL mean?

timecore

The time dilation device increases the speed of time.So it would increases the speed and age of anything on it.Technological advances could be increasesd this way.And knowledge in any career could be increased this way.

timecore

I am typing this if you think i changed my mine about the time dilation idea.You are wrong.I did some more calculations to confirm it.

FallNWolf

My time travel device would allow you to go faster than speed of light.Which could possible allow you travel back in time.

Dumb Scientist – Any FTL signal can be sent back in time

I've never understood this,'we can't go faster than the speed of light' thing.

If you fire an object off at 0.99 of the SOL and then simultaneously fire off another object in the opposite direction at 0.99 SOL then those objects are moving away from each other at faster than light speed. Simples!

@TimeFlipper @Opmmur please explain if my logic is not correct??

Each object is still moving slower than the speed of light though.

TimeFlipper

@timecore FallinWolf is right...each object moving away from each other is still only travelling at 99% of the SOL...You added the two 99% together to give you 1.98, thinking that was faster than the SOL..Dont worry mate even Einstein made bigger mistakes that you have, its easily done..