Methods for Time Dilation and Temporal Distortions

Harte

Two ways - acceleration or gravitation (which are the same thing, really.)

Harte

lamdo263

If anyone happens to know a way to slow down or speed up time relative to a user. I wish to hear of stories and alleged methods to do this. By the way, happy late halloween
There was a Russian based time travel pod, about ten to fifteen years back, that had a slow but calculated rate of time travel. I don't have a link for this one and you will have to look this up. But there was a set rate that they could go into the future.

I would perform a meta search. Links below are as close as I can get you.

*Also instructions go to WebCrawler Search Thread the web search query [ Russian time travel pod ] or [ {Russian time travel research ] and you should get at least some info.

HISTORY; The device was not bigger than a small two person tent, was covered in metal spikes and the exterior was covered in fiberglass cloth. The researcher said that it would go forward in time as such and such a rate of time.// END

I would also check the general headings of Russian time travel research ALONG WITH Russian personal time travel devices. I suggest that you take notes on your research into this as it can get confusing. "Cheers", Lamdo.

There was a Russian based time travel pod, about ten to fifteen years back, that had a slow but calculated rate of time travel. I don't have a link for this one and you will have to look this up. But there was a set rate that they could go into the future.

*Also instructions go to WebCrawler Search Thread the web search query [ Russian time travel pod ] or [ {Russian time travel research ] and you should get at least some info.

HISTORY; The device was not bigger than a small two person tent, was covered in metal spikes and the exterior was covered in fiberglass cloth. The researcher said that it would go forward in time as such and such a rate of time.// END

I would also check the general headings of Russian time travel research ALONG WITH Russian personal time travel devices. I suggest that you take notes on your research into this as it can get confusing. "Cheers", Lamdo.
Thanks, I’ll take a look

I couldn’t find much info. Sorry. A name of the experiment would help though

lamdo263

I couldn’t find much info. Sorry. A name of the experiment would help though
Carefully look into it and don't give up so easy. Also very carefully and I don't know if they're still in business, but look into or fine [The Time Travel Institute's ] log archives on the John Titor happenings, in the area where Titor talks about time travel while in the said vehicle that he had time traveled in. Even if this is a made up hybrid carefully put together lies, they technical information on how this was done is both correct and technically excellent.

If you can find the location of these web files pages, this would be worth looking at. WebCrawler Search Wayback Machine
*If you use the time travel institute, you may have to discuss access with the web host there? Hope this sets you on your way. Lamdo

Carefully look into it and don't give up so easy. Also very carefully and I don't know if they're still in business, but look into or fine [The Time Travel Institute's ] log archives on the John Titor happenings, in the area where Titor talks about time travel while in the said vehicle that he had time traveled in. Even if this is a made up hybrid carefully put together lies, they technical information on how this was done is both correct and technically excellent.

If you can find the location of these web files pages, this would be worth looking at. WebCrawler Search Wayback Machine
*If you use the time travel institute, you may have to discuss access with the web host there? Hope this sets you on your way. Lamdo
Thanks