Methods for Time Dilation and Temporal Distortions

My experiment setup is not exactly like their setup, as in it’s not spherical. It will be a beaker with the ferrite rods that are covered with C coils aiming at the middle

I found another part to their experiment involving 3 layers of spherical capacitors with a 3 phase input. However, I intend to do that after my radiant energy experiment

NaturalPhilosopher

i'm only going to say this once.
replicate experiments exactly as depicted until you have a solid understanding of the theory behind it.
skeptics don't replicate to specifications and then claim it doesn't work.

I’m going to replicate the experiment...nearly. Do not get angry with me, but I’m going to do ONE alternation. In the design, it is a sphere, but I am going to do a semi sphere since I can construct it. It should work in theory if these guys are right. However, if that doesn’t work, I’ll try a full sphere. His design shows a spherical Capacitor with several layers powered by a three phase source

lamdo263

I’m going to replicate the experiment...nearly. Do not get angry with me, but I’m going to do ONE alternation. In the design, it is a sphere, but I am going to do a semi sphere since I can construct it. It should work in theory if these guys are right. However, if that doesn’t work, I’ll try a full sphere. His design shows a spherical Capacitor with several layers powered by a three phase source
The performance report on this type of time travel vessel, is that when it was under operation, that it went through it's time travel phases slowly. This is when the unit first came out.

The picture of this item, was something that had the exterior design of a round prune, as they covered it with some kind of fiberglass covering and there were black metal spikes protruding from all over it.

Being kind here as part of this board, I don't have any idea what kind of performance you going to get out of this device, if you get in it and turn this up to full power. If I can here, I would politely suggest if there's a way to fashion a pre-programmed control, to make a one third or fourth sized scaled down actual working model from what you've seen Fodorv do?

Remember now, you should ideally be just shopping at this point, because you've got the principles of economic choice working as a decide all.

Did you do an online search and see if they came up with something new in the Bajac circuit? Did you check if there's any new developments in the HDR, or some variant that somebody else had discovered? Did you go over everything that Steven Gibbs as well as other manufactures of time travel devices, to see if something's new?

If it were me, I'd take two days to just check out time machine sources and see if anything new has surfaced on the horizon.

The following is from some of my experiences in time travel discussion and this is what happens if you don't have a time machine that you can rapidly amp out of a situation.

Copy from memory> I found that I could travel laterally to other timelines. I managed to do this a few times without any repercussions, till one jump.

I got the unit, (an HDR), to go to one reality that was very much like modern Tokyo. When I first landed it was on an elevated section of highway. There were vehicles on this concrete roadway that were passing me, but would pass me without stopping.
Something got me to look out in the distance when I first heard the car sirens, as it was police of some kind, all coming rapidly towards me.
I said "Oh sh*t", to myself as I instinctively knew right then and there that this particular timeline had time travel or out of frequency anti-incursion sensors.

I didn't want to go to jail in a strange dimension, having my only way out confiscated from me. So I frantically started to fumble around with my unit. All the time these police in cars of some kind, getting closer and closer.
I adjusted my wishing well, other features one more time, but in this effort relaxed a bit and went right out of their reality, with only seconds to spare before I would have been apprehended.
It's from this point forward, although I still did some crazy stuff with my unit, that I would never again venture into neighboring timelines. END

See what I mean, a time traveler or tinkerer might desire in having a time travel device, that has a bit of a "step on the gas", feature to it. The main thing here to k note to yourself, is are you learning and are you having fun as well. I mean if your ass is going to get caught pulling stunts like this and this goes for the adventure in all of us, you might as well buy it having a good time. Regards ~ What the Hell is that apparition on the horizon? ..Oh yeah, that's called adventure. I'll probably encounter that a time or two.