Michelle Obama

Tron1

Is officially a tranny and president obama admitted it. I got proof yet i do not know how to share it. please let me know how to put up video. This is the god dang truth.

Martian

Why does it matter? Her gender is between her and her family. What difference could it possibly make? It's her husband's political decisions that affect you. Concentrate on that.

Itheblaze

Are you saying she likes to work on engines or she's a Shemale? A trans woman with male genitalia and a boob job? I'll watch your video but it would look better if she were a real women and the Mother of his children. If Shemales are his fetish he can secretly have all he wants on the side. Lets see this video first. And even then......

Japrim

Obama: "Thank you very much. Secretary Panetta, thank you for your introduction, and for your extraordinary leadership. Members of congress, Vice President Biden, members of the Joint Chiefs, service secretaries, distinguished guests, and men and women of the finest military in the world. Most of all, Admiral Mullen. Deborah, Michael and I also want to also acknowledge your son Jack, who's deployed today. All of you have performed extraordinary service to our country. ..."

He is referring to Admiral Michael Mullen.

Note how he addresses "Deborah" directly after mentioning Adm. Mullen, and continues with the sentiment that he and Adm. Mullen want to acknowledge her son's service.

Note the context of the word "also". He is saying that, in addition to his gratitude to Panetta, congress, the Joint Chiefs, service secretaries, Joe Biden, military personnel, and Admiral Mullen, that he and Adm. MICHAEL Mullen would like to also acknowledge Deborah's son who is deployed.

RHYS

I agree with who gives a rat's azz?! I've seen all the tripe & hype before. She's totally irrelevant & so is her preferred, "gender". Most ppl never even have to state or decide who/what they are/feel biologically. Whoever posted this as some big, novel revelation is wayy behind the times in more ways than one... . Why is this categorized under "time travelers"?