Michigan Woman Claims Dogman Sighting

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
Mich. — A woman on Sunday said she spotted a humanoid in Oakland County.

michigan-road.jpg

A Michigan road surrounded by thick vegetation.

20-year-old L.B. told Cryptozoology News she was driving on an undisclosed Michigan road when she came upon the unidentified beast.

“I was driving and looked at the side of the road because I saw something large move,” the student reports about the mid-day encounter. “I noticed it right away.”

The woman described the alleged humanoid as having a dog head and a man’s body.

“It looked like a fit man, although covered slightly in hair. It had the head of a grey dog and was very tall,” she added.

The creature, she explains, was “swaying back and forth”.

“It was swaying strangely, like I have never seen a creature move before.”

She provided a sketch with our sighting report online tool.

10602.png

“It had a human body with a dog’s head.” Credit: L.B.

The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been documented in other states, such as Wisconsin. This unproven creature was first reportedly spotted in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

In the fall of 2016, a Canadian Businessman told Cryptozoology News he had spotted a creature that looked like wolf walking upright while driving through Wisconsin.

7 months earlier, a 13-year-old in Muskego, Wisconsin, allegedly had an encounter with a similar creature.

In 2015, a group of three people in Michigan reportedly came across an unidentified dog-like creature in the woods of St. Clair County.

The post Michigan Woman Claims Dogman Sighting appeared first on Cryptozoology News.