Microsoft's Future

HDRKID

Microsoft's future is a grim one. John Titor said that neither Microsoft nor Yahoo survive. Well, to 2036 any way. Like we see Yahoo keeps on doing worse. They lost more market share this year. However, Microsoft still has a healthy profit, but for how long we ask you.

Microsoft Will Cut up to 18,000 Jobs | Re/code

Redmond is shrinking and not growing. They are following radio shack into the world of smart phones, which is not very wise. Look for more woe in coming years.

Do companies like Microsoft, Yahoo!, and other internet software companies still exist? No.

IroncladMarshmallow

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with America today. The CEO of Microsoft is a guy from India, and his salary is $1.2 million. Meanwhile, I, a US citizen, cannot find a job. Only foreigners are thriving in my country.

Goldilock

Microsoft demise has been pretty much expected by tech industry expert like semmyaccurate since the day of Windows 8 and XBone came out. But Yahoo is quite unexpected I thought they are doing well with last reformation.

This is because microsoft and the current computing age is filings of binary, 0 & 1
when calculus and base 13 is more than enough to give us a great age and great wage.

base 2

base 3:
01i

base 4:

base 5:
-i -1 0 1 i

base 7:
ROYGBIV

base 10:

base 13.x:
1234567890abc

base 13.y: