Midterm Elections Prove That the Elite Haven’t Lost a Step

Mayhem

Zenith
Love how both sides blame each other.

Split the divide.

Never the less didnt we hear it the best democracy in the first world.

Gotta love trump he plays the game.

Why Does Doing Nothing Appeal to Them?

All those agendas and all that trash talk in campaigns, and then you are telling me these guys would rather sit and do nothing and point fingers at each other. Absolutely. It’s easy, it keeps the equilibrium that they want, and it keeps the rest of the nation bitterly divided. That is what those folks in the deep state call a real win-win situation.

They don’t want to change anything. Neither side does. Don’t be fooled. The current situation is what they like and do best. The Democrats will blame the Republicans for why they can’t get anything done. The Republicans will blame the Democrats. Trump will blame everybody. Ordinary Americans that support either side will be mad, but they will once again take the bait and resign themselves to that position of “if we just had the House we could really do something.” Ignoring the fact that when they did have all three, still, nothing was done.

History repeats itself and nothing changes except the roots of the deep state ever grow stronger.

Why Do Americans Fall For It?

To be quite frank, because they are really good at what they do. They get Americans ready to strangle each other talking about issues that have nothing to do with anything. Issues that have already been decided even. We’re talking abortion, gay marriage, religion. They are programmed over time to think that there are so many obvious lines of division that it never occurs to them that their two-party system is actually just one-party playing a really fun game of chess with the pawns, which in case you haven’t figured it out yet, are the American people.

There is no viable third option in most cases, and that is another reason that Americans find it hard to rise up and cast out this silliness. They do have the power to do it with their ballots, but there’s no other real choice, and when there is a third choice it’s some joke that has no chance of winning. So, then you fall back into that classic “lesser of two evils” way of thinking.

Yes, there is some logic behind voting for the lesser of two evils, but as they saying goes, if you vote that way, you will inevitable end up with evil one way or another.

Bottom line: Americans haven’t had enough of it yet. So, enjoy it. You are laying in a bed that you make every two years and you have no signs of changing the sheets.

I look for truth in what I believe @Classicalfan626 not the mainline way of thinking. I could care less about political tribalism. It is something that exists and although I feel better inside that Trump won, that does not mean I'm a psycho-fan of him either. He gives me great laughs in times of struggle and reinforces just what a joke the presidency is as well as how disgusting the two party political system is in this country.

The liberal agenda is much scarier than than the conservative agenda. I worry about basic rights I grew up to cherish such as freedom of speech. The right to bitch and moan as much as I want and if it offends you then you have a right to bitch and moan right back at me.

I'm a humanist at heart and I crave for what is fair and just in life.

Getting overly invested in tit for tat political games is a waste of all our time.

Is the sudden change of votes and fraud a shock? No, it's propaganda plain and simple.

Let us keep the eye on the prize....major changes and chopping down both parties at the knees while doing away with ANY type of political influence is #1. Repealing the law that allows corporations to be considered as people. Setting up safe guards so we do not experience political grid lock ever again, stand for some sort of moral values, and provide for the people who are sick, struggling and in most need of help.

What happened to people caring about people? Let's not even get into what WE (Yes WE) have allowed these corporations to do. We've allowed a tiny tiny group of fat cats to destroy our biosphere and practice predatory capitalism while everyone turns the other cheek as if it is just another day at the office.

We have some serious problems to address and political one one-upsmanship is not my line of thinking any longer and it is high time we start standing for what is truly right and avoid tribalism at all costs.

Much love

Last edited:

titorite

Love how both sides blame each other.

Split the divide.

Never the less didnt we hear it the best democracy in the first world.

Gotta love trump he plays the game.

Libya actually had the best democracy in the world before we went in and destroyed their nation. They had a direct democracy. Ghedaffi was nothing but a figure head for the most part . The face of the nation used as ambassador to speak to other nations as the voice of the Libyan people. But yeah everyone had a vote their.... Everyone had water. It was a very neat nation... till the decided they wanted to trade their oil in gold dinnars instead of USD.

Mayhem

Zenith
We could go into all the nations the USA and the UK has entered into for the reasons of destabilisation.

The list is too long.