Mind control

Xeno

If you are interested to know a bit more about it and what we can do and the way to see it:

Mind control

All of this is not knowledge, just a clue to give a lead and a track to follow in your understanding

Peaceseeker

If you are interested to know a bit more about it and what we can do and the way to see it:

Mind control

All of this is not knowledge, just a clue to give a lead and a track to follow in your understanding

i don't mean any offense, i feel i gotta say, never assume that you understand more than others. no mattter what kind of alien you may be, any wise being or awareness knows, that anyone can have more wisdom than you or i or anyone else, about anything.

and indeed, that because one may have wisdom or awareness of something another does not, that does not make you or anyone, the wiser . everyone sees a different view, this causes for a different growth in awareness upon that which one chooses to view in life.

to assume you or i or anyone , knows better than anyone else , is to reveal, an unwise , in my opinion, view.

when trying to bring forth information you wish to share , you must always remind yourself (if you need reminding ), that no one, is wiser than anyone. we just all look from our own view points. this makes no one wiser, and so therefore, we must be careful , how we view and speak of things in life.

connection with others, is only made, by being aware that no matter what one knows, Everyone, believe it or not, is equal in wisdom, the only difference between everyone is what area of thought they are wise in.

everyone has different views, so everyone has different strengths. sharing views helps strengthen a view , however that does not make the view correct or incorrect.

anyhow i just thought i'd say that, i mean no offense.

peace :)