minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Unintentional

It is not silly for them to make their views known. It is silly for them to make a motion, second it, debate it like they have some say in the matter, and then vote on it. It is not like they have nothing better to do. Richmond has the highest murder rate per captita (and of total numbers) in the world. The police chief actually said that it is Richmonders fault crime is so high because of all the apathy.

It makes it look like they are speaking for the opinion of everyone living in Richmond. Trust me the opinions of the RCC are well known to its citizens, but unfortunately almost no one votes and everyone always thinks, of corse, it everyone's elses city counsel member, but not mine. :angry:

Anoah

Trust me the opinions of the RCC are well known to its citizens, but unfortunately almost no one votes and everyone always thinks, of corse, it everyone's elses city counsel member, but not mine.

Apathy. Maybe they need to vote in some folks who will be tough on crime. <_<

HackimerRob

HackimerRob

August, I respectfully request that you edit your first post here to provide a list of the "events predicted that can be interpreted as having happened" Especially since there's now another Waco/Rift/Start of the war watch thread with a more appropriate topic header.

If you don't want to or won't that's fine, it's just my opinion. . .

edit: It would SEEM that this request has been appeased by the mods in their wizdom they've ZIPPERED together the two threads. AMAZING.

Amazing.
@};-

lev

Originally posted by Rug@Jun 15 2004, 03:16 AM
Well, there was Janet Jackson's breast, he predicted that..
::..He did! Please show me where?..:: :lol:

August

Titor also said new weapons would be developed for the conflict. Here is the quote:

I'm not aware of any "mind control" devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems?" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

And as of June 17th, 2004 here is where the technology is. (What is that aroma? Mmmmm. Smells like crowd control.)

from webindia123.com:

Now, a gun that can stun an entire crowd!
Washington | June 17, 2004 5:24:30 PM IST

Much akin to Sci-Fi movies, a host of new weapons that use electric-shocks and lasers to immobilize crowds without actually harming them are being readied for sale to the Defence and police forces in the US and Europe.

At present, commercial stun guns called "Tasers" target one person at a time, and work only at close quarters. The new breed of non-lethal weapons can be used on many people at once and operate over far greater distances.

The weapon being created by the US Department of Defense's research division, DARPA, and defence companies in Europe has a conducting channel, which uses a small explosive charge to squirt a stream of tiny conductive fibers through the air at the victim.

In another experiment, engineers at Xtreme Alternative Defense Systems (XADS), based in Indiana, have made a different kind of wireless weapon. Instead of using fibers, the Close Quarters Shock Rifle projects an ionised gas, or plasma, towards the target, producing a conducting channel. It can also interfere with electronic ignition systems and stop vehicles.

The gun has been designed for the US Marine Corps to use for crowd control and security purposes and is due out next year. It is based on early, unwieldy technology and has a range of only 3 meters, but an operator can debilitate multiple targets by sweeping it across them.

Meanwhile, XADS is also planning a more advanced weapon, which will have a range of 100 meters or more. Instead of firing ionised gas, it will probably use a powerful laser to ionise the air itself.

The makers of the weapons plan to use a UV laser to fire a 5-joule pulse lasting just 0.4 picoseconds- equating to a momentary power of more than 10 million megawatts.

This intense pulse ionises the air, producing long, thread-like filaments of glowing plasma that can be sustained by repeating the pulse every few milliseconds. This plasma channel is then used to deliver a shock to the victims similar to a Taser's 50,000-volt, 26-watt shock.

But the development of wireless stun weapons has horrified human rights groups and raised security concerns as there have been atleast 40 instances where people stunned by Tasers died later.

"They risk becoming a new instrument of torture and the stun guns could inflict pain and other sufferings on innocent bystanders," said Brian Wood of Amnesty International. (ANI)

August

Hack, (BTW, do you mind us calling you that? Sounds good I think.)

August, I respectfully request that you edit your first post here to provide a list of the \"events predicted that can be interpreted as having happened\" Especially since there's now another Waco/Rift/Start of the war watch thread with a more appropriate topic header.

If you don't want to or won't that's fine, it's just my opinion. . .

Please feel free to structure the thread anyway you like; tell me what to write at the start of this thread or put the reloaded thread here. Work it out with Phoenix as you see fit.

All I want is a place to post news stories along the lines of the security vs. freedom debate/conflict predicted by Titor and obviously coming to pass.

HackimerRob

Hrm...Hack...well, seeing as I sign a lot of my posts...artwork...and have a tatoo in my handwriting that just says HACK, I think it's fine. :-}
I can't restructure anything. And now that I look back at my post, it's kinda priggish? Is it? I don't want to take up too much space here, but I'm going to post this link, if it's okay, with this disclaimer:
*DISCLAIMER* this website is that of a liberal conspiracy theory group, however, a lot of their "news" comes from some reliable sources. I find it a nice resource to at least get an idea of how the conspiracy people are thinking. BEWARE though, DO NOT BY ANY MEANS believe everything you read on that site.
It's:
http://www.infowars.com
and it's frequently updated.
Not to tangent the thread.
Thanks for that post above August, sounds right up this alley.
Hack

Judge Bean

Originally posted by lev+Jun 16 2004, 10:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lev @ Jun 16 2004, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rug@Jun 15 2004, 03:16 AM
Well, there was Janet Jackson's breast, he predicted that..
::..He did! Please show me where?..:: :lol: [/b][/quote]
He did not. It was suggested at one time that such an event as her garment malfunction might serve as an example of a "Waco type event."

Beyond that, she has proven that her breast is entirely unpredictable.