Mirror mysteriously breaks

tflofasho

i have a question for you all.

I don't know if any one here is into theology, spirits, new age or whatever, but the mirror in my bathroom cracked and broke not too long ago.

It cracked from a very arbitrary source point and ended up going all the way to the top of the end of the mirror.

Does anyone know what this means and the signs behind it all?

Thoth93

Does the mirror have a metal frame? metal expands and contracts you do the math. But if your home has had recent paranormal activity of other kinds then then it could be caused by spirits or your own telekinetic power being released by your subconscious. Have you seen anything else unusual and or have you been under stress lately. Did you have a death in the family in the past year?

tflofasho

No, it doesn't.

Honestly, I believe it's both spirits and my powers.

I've been under stress for many years and never been able to get out of the environment I'm in for a better one. I made lots of bad choices because of it because of all the negativity I'm surrounded by on trying to get into medical school and so forth as my health has gotten bad and so have my habits.

And in all honesty, it's destroyed my computer, tv and lots of things. My subconscious has Come and destroyed lots of things because of it but have been healing lately. I got into lots of trouble legally because of it also. It was weird because whenever I would think something in the back of my mind it would come and manifest it also have psychic electric effects on the things around me too.

tflofasho

Yes.

I got too involved with the sciences and epistemology of various thought along with smoking weed which had a lot to do with it. I went from new age and philosophy after modern science into ancient alchemy and wizardry and psychic phenomena when I got into parapsychology. I got very deep into the study the past many years but got into lots of great trouble the last 2-5 years because of it.

I have been attempting astral projection lately in terms of time travel and fixing events in my life.

I've been practicing lately in terms of healing myself from an event 8 years ago that I still suffer from and breaking the bad luck curses I've been dealing with trying to get out of the situations I've been in.

Thoth93

Ouija, or other forms of spirit contact? or do you go ghost hunting and bring things back with you accidentally?

tflofasho

Nothing like that, no.

I have had some strong wicked spirits attack me for years for whatever reason that also aggravates my mother and goes off on bad trips because of it.

Thoth93

Ok, do you need help? if you believe yourself cursed there are better ways of dealing with it than astral time travel. You can't fix the events of your life with time travel you can only fix the way you have been coping with them.