Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think it is because people regret things that happened in the past and they think time travel is going to fix everything. It's that ol' If I knew then what I know now. But I always say that the bad things that happen in our past, make us what we are today. And if we change any of that, we change ourselves forever more.

That's why I wish people would change their view of time travel and Titor. Titor isn't a superhero sent out to save us. I am only interested in time travel because of the concept, the science, and the possibility of people from other eras visiting. It's fascinating, but I personally have never seen it as a way to fix our problems. To me, it's similar to landing on the moon for the first time, placing the rover on mars, or discovering a new planet. But so far, it seems to be nothing but problems.

Samstwitch

I'm halfway through rereading John's posts in the book his Mother published. Given the events that have happened and are happening at this point in time, it's chilling to read. After studying John's posts and comparing them to world events for the past 8 years, there is no doubt in my mind that he is a genuine Time Traveler. I don't know when it will happen, but I definitely believe a Nuclear War is in our not-so-distant future. If we have the same outcome as John did on his Worldline, then Russia will become instrumental in freeing the American people from a tyrannical government.

Cactus Gal

What I received from an anonymous poster on another site was a veiled reference to private emails between myself and another party. Therefore I felt as if "private" communications are now being used by the Corporatocracy thugs to harass people who get too close to the truth.

Last edited:

ann holt

Ok, im not buying that john titor was a time traveler, but I could believe he was a very strong psychic and simply saw events to come without a clear timeline on them. That is common for psychics. When you look at something through a psychic eye, the time doesn't coordinate well with physical time.
That being said, I have seen a civil war coming too along with a few other future events that will seriously change our world. I think it is awesome that he had enough courage to come forward with it all. But I am still just not seeing the validity in the time traveler story. Did anyone ever come forward to claim they remembered him from childhood? Being as large of a story as it was, I have to wonder why NSA or FBI didn't nab him up and attempt to reverse engineer his technology. I think it is more likely that he was an Edgar Cayce of our time.

ann holt

I'm halfway through rereading John's posts in the book his Mother published. Given the events that have happened and are happening at this point in time, it's chilling to read. After studying John's posts and comparing them to world events for the past 8 years, there is no doubt in my mind that he is a genuine Time Traveler. I don't know when it will happen, but I definitely believe a Nuclear War is in our not-so-distant future. If we have the same outcome as John did on his Worldline, then Russia will become instrumental in freeing the American people from a tyrannical government.
Ok wait a minute, if he is from the future, how is his mother here publishing books about him? Wouldnt she have had him in child size now? Did anyone think to do a DNA test? Did there ages match?

Samstwitch

Ok wait a minute, if he is from the future, how is his mother here publishing books about him? Wouldnt she have had him in child size now? Did anyone think to do a DNA test? Did there ages match?

It is a veeery long story. I recommend reading up on John Titor at Johntitor.com as a starting place.

John traveled to our Worldline when he was 38 yrs. old. He visited and stayed with his parents and his younger self on our Worldline while he was here. He posted on the Internet for about 5 months during that time.

After John left our Worldline, his mother here had his Internet postings published in a book. We do not know her name. She hired an attorney who had the book published under the John Titor Foundation.

The story is such a long one with so many details, I recommend researching it.

Last edited:

ann holt

I am going to have to, some of the stuff I found last night claims him as a fraud who hosted a big internet scandal. Some other stuff claimed him as being for real. I will check it out later tonight when, as usual I can't sleep LOL!

Samstwitch

I am going to have to, some of the stuff I found last night claims him as a fraud who hosted a big internet scandal. Some other stuff claimed him as being for real. I will check it out later tonight when, as usual I can't sleep LOL!

It is best to study John's postings rather than rely on sources around the Internet. Many people believe John's story (as I do), and many people believe he was a fraud. As time passes, more people are being convinced that he was genuine due to certain events that have and are unfolding on our Worldline, which also happened on John's Worldline.

Originally, when I first discovered his posts...I set out to debunk his story through researching, however, I ended up becoming a believer.

paradox404

Where is somewhere that I can find all of the john titor conversations? I was able to find them a few years back but now I can't seem to find them at all, the most that I can find are snippets from various sites that show his replies without the context in which it was written
. Although from what I can gather from the Internet, John Titor seems to be correct about a lot of what he said.