Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

TimeTravel_00

If John Titors family were in danger how did he get out or save any of them or could he save them somehow?
The novel is likely a cover story. Every member of the military is familiar with living double lives and secret identities to protect those close to us.

TimeTravel_00

If John Titors family were in danger how did he get out or save any of them or could he save them somehow?
The novel is likely a cover story.

The book is not a novel. It is an accumulation of non-fiction comments from the Internet as posted chronologically by John Titor while he was Online from November 2000 to March 2001.
You are Correct!!! However, when life and death are involved, sometimes we tell a few half-truths, ahem, lies, of an innocent nature. I know I most certainly will when I got back to witness the birth of Christ with 2 of my close friends.........

Samstwitch

You are Correct!!! However, when life and death are involved, sometimes we tell a few half-truths, ahem, lies, of an innocent nature. I know I most certainly will when I got back to witness the birth of Christ with 2 of my close friends.........

You have a very vivid imagination.

Ren

Did you know that very few people in the world can see this discussion? If you can read this, you are very lucky. Enlightenment is at your door.

I know that I am lucky in so many ways. I have been given a clean bill of health today (finally) since June 28th when I was accidently bitten by a 22 inch moccasin, to having found a real scientist like yourself Ren to converse and share ideas. So I am twice lucky. Three if you count that I am able to read this thread and respond. I am fortunate.

Thank you my friend.
-Tom

I'm glad you are o.k. Tom.
I have a question for you. Do you think John Titor was reading about your story and the fake John Titor posting our new member's physical address?

John said,
"You've been to Cedar Key? You must be aware I don't know any personal information about you. If I was going to guess, I would say it's important to avoid the rattlesnake or you might be 'walking' back to shore. You may be happy to know that although the bridge is gone, Cedar Key is still there."

Samstwitch

He means harm to me! He is enticing people to come harm me at my home!
If he is John Titor, then why would he send people to visit you? Your just another reporter/ investigator, correct? Has anyone come to visit?

He is not John Titor. He is a Hoaxer who was busted by PaulaJedi and myself, and he is harassing her by posting her name/address/phone on the Internet, along with a plethora of LIES, because he has been exposed as a Hoaxer. He is trying to get others to go after her by posting lies about her on the Internet.

T.A. Walters

I am going to be very careful here. Careful in that no one tries to read between the lines. If that is the case please ask for me to clarify what I am referring to and I will be more than happy to expound on the subject.

First of all, if you have read my bio, I am a self employed Science Fiction Novelist. Published and make my living doing that. My stories are my musings of what interests me as an historical researcher and scientist. The truth of my novels are not substantiated as fact, however some of which are based on some fact and a whole lot of conjecture. Novels are nothing more than legal lying for the sake of entertainment and escape, much like movies and the Hollywood crud scriptwriters chew from novels and regurgitate into motion pictures. Even so, I do not hide this fact nor the fact that I find this board a stimulating source of energy and brilliant minds who are generous and kind to me and my most seemingly cryptic questions.

So it is, this snake thing has caught me off guard, for it is as much as a coincidental occurrence as it is an enigma of sorts. I wrote of this nearly two years ago; expressed in a dialogue of what an indigenous man (Indian Scout) had endured while away on a trail in South Florida back in the year 1533.

Before this story went into publication, I was vacationing in Cedar Key with my wife and another couple. After dinner, we all took a walk down on the beach where, a man came up from behind us while we were looking out to the islands offshore. He wanted to tell us that the large island was Horse Key back in the days of the Spanish and that there was an old abandoned factory there. He told us of how the island was discovered and how snakes infested it; until a boatload of pigs were released on the island. He conclude by saying that weeks later the pigs were collected, well fattened by all the snakes they ate and the island was now free of all snakes except the one that escaped to lay in wait for the one who searches in the wrong places. (Huh? Go figure.)

I laughed (half expecting him to deliver a punch line), but instead he pointed north to Bristol Florida and said the answer to what I seek is there. So I laughed anyway and asked, if it was there, the snake lived.

He smiled, shook his head and walk away. I yelled to him as he walked and said I was heading in the opposite direction. He never turn back, but I heard him say, "I know."

So yes, I do not know how this poster came up with what he/she said. Maybe a lucky guess, but I am not prepared to except this event as being revelent to this discussion of micro-singularities or historical time travels.

Moreover, I do not know what is in Bristol Florida that applies to this particular encounter with this gentleman. I just know he could not have read the current novel nor did I get the sense he was an avid reader of my stuff. I am not that recognizable nor that big of a novelist. I am just small peanuts as the literary world sees it. LOL.

Nevertheless, nearly two years later, I am bitten by a snake nearly about the same area as implied. Sheesh!

Nearly forgot to mention the bridge. It was fabled that a bridge existed from the waters off the shore to the island to assist workers who worked the factory on Horse Key. I am trying to figure out a few things on this and the meanings associated with what this poster wrote. No proof to my knowledge that the bridge ever was built or finished. Hard to say.

Hope this clarifies things.

TimeTravel_00

I'm confused as to why people would come to visit Paula. Self proclaimed John Titor is in California. Shouldn't we just send everyone to California since he is the person they want to meet? It would be like any one of us flying all the way to Tokyo to meet Ren. Now to go for a Moto tour through Japan with Ren would be a different story....

Ren

I was vacationing in Cedar Key with my wife and another couple. After dinner, we all took a walk down on the beach

the island was now free of all snakes except the one that escaped to lay in wait for the one who searches in the wrong places. (Huh? Go figure.)

Nevertheless, nearly two years later, I am bitten by a snake nearly about the same area as implied. Sheesh!

Read this very strange, almost cryptic email from Grant Nelson.

Posted by Grant Nelson on 02-02-2001 07:20 PM

James wrote “John, I applaud your story. It would make for a great book or Hollywood movie.”
James. it did ! good prediction from one remote viewer. [ IT, the
movez: was popularized in late 20th century good returns at the box
office and widely circulated on illegal DVD discs . Just before the
lights went out in 2001 it played to appreciative audiences in LA &
NY.
John, I been thinking about the "fission" trip and wanted to tell
you about one of my favorite places. I always try and land on the Shell
Mound just north of Cedar Key every so many seconds.
For some reason it always works. Minimal distortion. Maybe its because
the People have eaten oysters on this spot of 10 x 4 years or maybe
more if one believes the Miami Circle evidence. Why just the other day
some neighbors were burning some ol' logs they got out of the drying up
lake bed and you know what ? The arch*e*olo*gee people landed like
***** on **** and wanted to know what the ++++ they were doing burning
thousand year old native american dug out canoes for to keep warm. in
the oil crisis.
They said a "little child" had told them to do it. Noonans Lake.
General Noonan was only there for ten days during the last Civil War.
The People enjoyed this land for many many many moons. Go figure. 10
days 10,000 years. is this a log factor ?
You could send me the current GPS co ordinates for where I'm talking
about and also set your cessium clock to remind you where to meet up in
2036. Since you been there and done that I will let you pick a day. My
birthday for example.
note that I have email and am a real person, unlike some journalists you may have encountered.
You all come on over and visit while I'm here. grant
PS Maybe the only place [bicycle distance] in 1976 to go for
computer tech was either U.F. Gainesville or up Tallahassee way. You
know, where the high energy magnetics lab is located? In 1976 you would
have maybe dealt with NERD*c or some such entity. Welcome back.
[Edited by Grant Nelson on 02-02-2001 at 07:45 PM]

It was here that John made the Cedar Key comments. He may have been posting in code. I also remember someone here on Paranormalis posting a picture of a little Florida dock under water.

Posted by John Titor on 02-05-2001 11:28 AM