Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

T.A. Walters

I was vacationing in Cedar Key with my wife and another couple. After dinner, we all took a walk down on the beach

the island was now free of all snakes except the one that escaped to lay in wait for the one who searches in the wrong places. (Huh? Go figure.)

Nevertheless, nearly two years later, I am bitten by a snake nearly about the same area as implied. Sheesh!

Read this very strange, almost cryptic email from Grant Nelson.

Posted by Grant Nelson on 02-02-2001 07:20 PM

It was here that John made the Cedar Key comments. He may have been posting in code. I also remember someone here on Paranormalis posting a picture of a little Florida dock under water.

Posted by John Titor on 02-05-2001 11:28 AM

Having read this a few times, (and I hope I have it right), that his is a post from this board dating back to February 2001. Hmm. I will have to get back to you on this. I don't know and certainly don't believe that Grant Nelson is a book critique (reviewer), but if he is, he has written a review on my latest novel. But I could be mistaken. I will have to check in to that. I it was him and if I recall, his review was nothing that would have raised an eyebrow.

Thanks Ren. Will get back to you on it shortly.

Samstwitch

Okay guys, calm down please. No threats, insinuated or otherwise, are to be made here. Be respectful towards one another. Thanks.

TimeTravel_00

That is a physical threat, TimeTravel_00. Sam, please keep this on the forum for evidence.
Ren, I do not want the AFE to make you disappear. I actually share your enthusiasm for autos and would like to tour Japan with you on a set of rice rockets. I am advising you based on my own personal dealings with having my own rights and civil liberties stripped of me after asking the state authorities for help. They do not exist to help us, their job is to control us. And no, I have never threatened you or been on any other forum. I came here in search of other members of my unit and chatted with Sam and the admin so decided to stay.

Samstwitch

Ren, I do not want the AFE to make you disappear. I actually share your enthusiasm for autos and would like to tour Japan with you on a set of rice rockets. I am advising you based on my own personal dealings with having my own rights and civil liberties stripped of me after asking the state authorities for help. They do not exist to help us, their job is to control us. And no, I have never threatened you or been on any other forum. I came here in search of other members of my unit and chatted with Sam and the admin so decided to stay.

The AFE does not exist yet.

TimeTravel_00

Oh how wrong we have been, they are very much real. The loss of my 2nd amendment rights made that very clear to me. You don't actually think local authorities are raiding homes looking for ghosts and closet monsters? John's story is the real deal, I'm living it.

Ren

I'm confused as to why people would come to visit Paula. Self proclaimed John Titor is in California. Shouldn't we just send everyone to California since he is the person they want to meet? It would be like any one of us flying all the way to Tokyo to meet Ren. Now to go for a Moto tour through Japan with Ren would be a different story....

Threat understood and screen captured like the rest.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm confused as to why people would come to visit Paula. Self proclaimed John Titor is in California. Shouldn't we just send everyone to California since he is the person they want to meet? It would be like any one of us flying all the way to Tokyo to meet Ren. Now to go for a Moto tour through Japan with Ren would be a different story....

Because he/impostor posted my info online, said I wrote time traveler's tale, and is still posting dozens if lies about me.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In my opinion, the real John Titor is not going to harrass or play games with people in the time line. He is a professional on a mission and probably has strict orders not to do so. Evidence already suggests that the real Titor is careful because he is protecting his family, hired a lawyer, etc. and after my recent experiences with just the topic of John Titor, I totally do not blame him.