Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

Samstwitch

This thread is for Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor!

For those of you who like to chit-chat about John Titor related matters that are off-topic on other threads, whether serious, or fun, or just plain goofing-off, here's a place for you to Post. The only requirements are to keep it JT-related and rated G. Enjoy! ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thank you. It's hard to stay on topic because so many ideas can branch off. I have to keep my fantasies about John rated G? Awwww, man! hahaha.

TimeTravel_00

Checkout the first 30 seconds of the video, you get to see the whole 177th crew. I totally forgot about Judas hooking up with Stephanie.........

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Schweet. You're doubting Thomas. I don't think I am allowed to comment on the state of John's plumber pants, and red heads are better.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
well she started all this.......... god forbid my time traveling son came to her and told her to do it so I would have a reason to dissect the schematic as a means to retrieve him at the last known time/location he was seen...........not many other reasons why we would need to bend time and space, except maybe to send someone back to visit a lost loved one, perhaps a boy that lost his father at a young age................

If you really lost your son, I'm sorry, but why not keep looking?

Back to Titor..I have some more humor.