Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

Ren

Done. But everyone on Paranormalis needs to know. The FBI is now reviewing all our comments. If anyone is stalking us and making threats, perhaps they will be able to help.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If John gave any shred of a damn about his family and child/unborn self, then the person we think he was is a cover story to hide his true identity. John likely gave the novel and all associated rights to the story to Haber as part of his mission objectives. Perhaps it was the only safe way to warn people of N-day and disclose the C204 schematic? If time travel is real, then the 177th is simply allowing this imposter to expose himself as a target and decoy. Think about it, John himself admitted to killing hundreds of men in brutal combat. He is a killing machine, survival of the fittest. The Terminator. If this imposter was a threat, he would have never been born....

You forget about multiple timelines, friend.

TimeTravel_00

2036 John would never put 2001 John and family in danger. I wouldn't do it to myself, you wouldn't do it to yourself. The book is a cover story. The military does this shit all the time.........

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
2036 John would never put 2001 John and family in danger. I wouldn't do it to myself, you wouldn't do it to yourself. The book is a cover story. The military does this shit all the time.........

I heard from someone that we have no confirmation that he was a combat soldier. If I am wrong, please correct.

TimeTravel_00

I'm telling you all, if we just sit back, one of our favorite Titor haters will hunt this man down. Think of the added safety it will provide John by eliminating 2 birds with 1 stone.

TimeTravel_00

I heard from someone that we have no confirmation that he was a combat soldier. If I am wrong, please correct.
The army gave him the keys to the machine didn't they? He was the cream of the crop, the real creme de la creme. Tampa is full of black ops and special operations command.