Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I heard from someone that we have no confirmation that he was a combat soldier. If I am wrong, please correct.

The army gave him the keys to the machine didn't they? He was the cream of the crop, the real creme de la creme. Tampa is full of black ops and special operations command.

I would be more inclined to agree. I have had CIA live in my neighborhood as well as a very secretive neighbor who had to go to Iraq for a year and won't disclose her occupation even though I've seen a MacDill car at her house. Very nice lady, though, but she doesn't befriend anyone. She is alone.

Anyway, well, like I said, if Titor is a soldier, he's in good shape ;)

Ren

2036 John would never put 2001 John and family in danger. I wouldn't do it to myself, you wouldn't do it to yourself. The book is a cover story. The military does this shit all the time.........

I heard from someone that we have no confirmation that he was a combat soldier. If I am wrong, please correct.

According to his own words, he was and is a war veteran.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
According to his own words, he was and is a war veteran.

Thank you, Ren Ren. And if it makes you feel better to call me a disciple of Titor, then so be it. Bow down to my greatness. God, I mean Titor Bless.