Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Khaos

where the wild things are
This IMPOSTER is also making money off of John's Copyrighted material, which is in violation of Federal Copyright Laws!

Anybody can put a copyright on anything, but unless its a validated and legal copyright, that is registered with the United States copyright office, or any other copyright office in other countries, there is nothing anyone can do.

Doing a search of John Titor on the US copyright database:

WebVoyage Titles

Doesn't bring up anything related to John Titor from a decade ago. Brings up people who have, created things inspired by titor. Plays, movies, music and even a text about his civil war prediction.

I don't see anything in there, from Haber, who supposedly owns the copyright of John Titor.

In regards to impersonating the DOD... lol. So if I create a FBI Wanted poster and place someone's image on it, with some bogus crimes, etc, am I impersonating the FBI Crimes Division?

Think about it...

Samstwitch

Type of Work: Entry not found.

I also noticed the T for Type isn't the same as the T for Titor. Care to explain that? ;)

It showed "Entry not found", because my session timed out, so the link wasn't showing the results anymore. About the "T for Type", I have no idea what you're referring to. You wanted proof, and I posted it.

In my previous Post #44, I added a photo of Page 166 in the book showing John's Military Insignia.

Khaos

b
Type of Work: Entry not found.

I also noticed the T for Type isn't the same as the T for Titor. Care to explain that? ;)

It showed "Entry not found", because my session timed out, so the link wasn't showing the results anymore. About the "T for Type", I have no idea what you're referring to. You wanted proof, and I posted it.

Really? Huh. I didn't think a browser time out session would be able to do that for a piece of text that is hard coded into a webpage.

And proof? Yeah, about that...

See the attached file:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 4

Samstwitch

b

Really? Huh. I didn't think a browser time out session would be able to do that for a piece of text that is hard coded into a webpage.

See the attached file:

Why are you showing your image and mine together? Are you trying to say that my image is faked? I cropped my image so it wouldn't take up the whole page. And yes, the Search Results timed out.

Khaos

b

See the attached file:

Why are you showing your image and mine together? Are you trying to say that my image is faked? I cropped my image so it wouldn't take up the whole page. And yes, the Search Results timed out.

Indeed. I'm saying that you faked the Text part of the image. Why does my image show Entry not found? Why does it show up for all of my web browsers, why is it that I get on my other laptop, and it still shows up at Entry not found? Why is it when I use another person's internet connection, it shows up as Entry not found?

Cropping the image, wouldn't have much of an effect on the font. I can tell from your image and the real image, you didn't use the correct font when you typed in Text for type of document.

;)

Samstwitch

Indeed. I'm saying that you faked the Text part of the image. Why does my image show Entry not found? Why does it show up for all of my web browsers, why is it that I get on my other laptop, and it still shows up at Entry not found? Why is it when I use another person's internet connection, it shows up as Entry not found?

Cropping the image, wouldn't have much of an effect on the font. I can tell from your image and the real image, you didn't use the correct font when you typed in Text for type of document.

;)

Here is the FULL UNCROPPED VERSION.

John Titor US Copyright Recorded.JPG