Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

Khaos

where the wild things are
You don't need to keep spinning your wheels and showing me links to look it up myself, when I have looked it up myself. You faked the Text portion of Type of document. How do I know? The T in Text does not line up with the T in the serial number, nor are they same font. And you still haven't answered my question about why it shows up as Entry not found. You're deflecting my questions. A sign that you know I caught you in your lie and you're trying to evade me.

;)

Samstwitch

You don't need to keep spinning your wheels and showing me links to look it up myself, when I have looked it up myself. You faked the Text portion of Type of document. How do I know? The T in Text does not line up with the T in the serial number, nor are they same font. And you still haven't answered my question about why it shows up as Entry not found. You're deflecting my questions. A sign that you know I caught you in your lie and you're trying to evade me.

;)

Okay, that's enough. I was being polite answering your questions. I can't argue with ridiculous.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I uh... well after clearing my cache for an unrelated problem, and reviewing the link, it seems my browser was experiencing an issue and its decided to show the same as what is in your image... so therefore, you weren't faking the image, it was on my end and I'm sorry. I made myself an ass and I'm sorry for trying to make an ass out of you.

Samstwitch

I uh... well after clearing my cache for an unrelated problem, and reviewing the link, it seems my browser was experiencing an issue and its decided to show the same as what is in your image... so therefore, you weren't faking the image, it was on my end and I'm sorry. I made myself an ass and I'm sorry for trying to make an ass out of you.

Apology accepted.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Anybody can put a copyright on anything, but unless its a validated and legal copyright, that is registered with the United States copyright office, or any other copyright office in other countries, there is nothing anyone can do.

A real company, John Titor Foundation, is claiming the copyright. A lawyer is a registered agent for the company. Although we have not verified at the copyright office, I'm doubting a lawyer is going to risk his license by lying. IMHO.

I don't see anything in there, from Haber, who supposedly owns the copyright of John Titor.

But it is a copyright that is renewed. Try 2013.

T.A. Walters

Did you know that very few people in the world can see this discussion? If you can read this, you are very lucky. Enlightenment is at your door.

I know that I am lucky in so many ways. I have been given a clean bill of health today (finally) since June 28th when I was accidently bitten by a 22 inch moccasin, to having found a real scientist like yourself Ren to converse and share ideas. So I am twice lucky. Three if you count that I am able to read this thread and respond. I am fortunate.

Thank you my friend.
-Tom

Skarpz

If John Titors family were in danger how did he get out or save any of them or could he save them somehow?

Samstwitch

If John Titors family were in danger how did he get out or save any of them or could he save them somehow?

John's family is always in danger, because there are crazy people who threaten anyone connected to the John Titor story. Oliver Williams, the owner of the johntitor.com Website, said in a Radio Interview that he receives about 10 threats per week. Larry Haber, attorney for John's family, said he also receives threats on a regular basis.