Miscellaneous Chatter on anything Government related: Coverups, Conspiracies, Corruption, etc

Justinian

It is truly amazing how when the human mind makes up a decision, how it justifies those decisions to make sense. There is a very quick turning point when your corruption ending champions in Anonymous will go badly. You can justify it all you want, but mark my words. Wait until the first person that claims to be one of them blows up something in real life and the cops are banging on all your doors asking about these very words you're typing. I wonder then what you'll say. Because 9 out of 10 people that talk big on the internet, crumble when the police have them under the light.

But on an aside, its good that you really feel this strongly about this group to openly support them, because the irony is that they aren't even open enough to openly support themselves. Think about it. It's funny.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, Justinian, we should never speak our minds or speak the truth because the government may knock on our door?
I say fine. KNOCK. I'm waiting.

Khaos

where the wild things are
It is truly amazing how when the human mind makes up a decision, how it justifies those decisions to make sense. There is a very quick turning point when your corruption ending champions in Anonymous will go badly. You can justify it all you want, but mark my words. Wait until the first person that claims to be one of them blows up something in real life and the cops are banging on all your doors asking about these very words you're typing. I wonder then what you'll say. Because 9 out of 10 people that talk big on the internet, crumble when the police have them under the light.

But on an aside, its good that you really feel this strongly about this group to openly support them, because the irony is that they aren't even open enough to openly support themselves. Think about it. It's funny.

Anyone can claim to be anything. And in this age with lies, deciet and hatred filling our globe, that makes it even easier. You can believe what you want to believe. I know a member of Anon. Me and him still speak to this day, a great dude. And that is what he said, people will do damaging things under the banner of their collective, but they are truly not them.

The same can be said for anything else. Its like how some under the banner of religion claim to be this and that, but yet spew hatred, ignorance. Instead of what their religion actually spews out which is knowledge and peace. Think about Westboro Baptist Church, flying under the banner of Christians, yet picket funerals and spew out hatred about homosexuality.

Then you have Christians elsewhere who are pro-gay, attend gay pride events. Anyone can claim to be anything, its just their behavior is how you can tell the different from the prophet and the false prophet.

Justinian

Why is this website slowly becoming a one sided collective? So I voice my opinion and it's the opposite of what you think should be the right answer so now I'm wrong?

I have been on the "other" side and seen things from the government perspective. So excuse me when I see something that I feel is wrong and express my views. That has always been what has kept me here on this site for the last 8 years. What NONE of you posting here are seeing is that you are so caught up in your ideals the big brother is doing everything wrong, that you are sidetracking your minds to thinking that anyone or anything that does something against them is the right thing to do. However, I see its the newer members that are bringing a more militant view towards a call to action. There are plenty of people throughout history that have effected change without violent action. And my point that is being totally ignored isn't that I'm against trying to change things. You all have your minds made up that you have to attack me and only are reading partially into what I'm typing and it's really annoying to try and post a discussion when the other party is attacking you with points that I'm not even bringing up.

Make change, do your DDOS attacks, form your militias, or whatever makes you happy. But, when you close your mind to rational viewpoints regardless of whether or not they match your particular stance on a subject, then you are just as bad as these so called corrupt people that you hate.

So once again.. : I understand that Anonymous is not a group, it is an idea, that there really isn't a set group of people that it is like flash mobs for hackers to try and harass those that want to block the flow of information or whatever else they decide they want to do.. I GET IT. But what you are failing to see is that it will reach a boiling point and bad things are bound to happen under that name. So bash me about I'm telling you to just sit at home and not say anything and you're just as shallow minded as the politicians you hate. I made a damn joke that the 'group' is anonymous and doesn't openly say who they are yet you are openly supporting them. If you don't get the joke fine, but please don't do something so irrational as to put words in my mouth.

Justinian

Once again you are putting words in my mouth in order to get a rise out of people. I NEVER said violent. I said militant. I'll just stop because you have just made me want to stop coming to this website. Anything that I type from this point out will only make you try to retaliate again. AND RETALIATE DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE A PHYSICALLY VIOLENT ACT, JUST FYI BEFORE YOU GO PUTTING MORE WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

Samstwitch

It is truly amazing how when the human mind makes up a decision, how it justifies those decisions to make sense. There is a very quick turning point when your corruption ending champions in Anonymous will go badly. You can justify it all you want, but mark my words. Wait until the first person that claims to be one of them blows up something in real life and the cops are banging on all your doors asking about these very words you're typing. I wonder then what you'll say. Because 9 out of 10 people that talk big on the internet, crumble when the police have them under the light..

If and when this happens, we will know for sure that the U.S. government has turned into a Nazi police state. We are at the beginning stages now, but bullying by Law Enforcement will become more predominant as time moves on.

If/when they come knocking at our doors because of our posts on this forum, it will be time for another 1776.

Samstwitch

Once again you are putting words in my mouth in order to get a rise out of people. I NEVER said violent. I said militant. I'll just stop because you have just made me want to stop coming to this website. Anything that I type from this point out will only make you try to retaliate again. AND RETALIATE DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE A PHYSICALLY VIOLENT ACT, JUST FYI BEFORE YOU GO PUTTING MORE WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

Definition of MILITANT
1: engaged in warfare or combat : fighting
2: aggressively active (as in a cause) : combative <militant conservationists> <a militant attitude>

Khaos

where the wild things are
What NONE of you posting here are seeing is that you are so caught up in your ideals the big brother is doing everything wrong

Are you an advocate for censorship? I'm sorry, that is what I'm getting from this quoted part of your post. I think "the" is a typo and you meant "that"

Octavusprime

Why is this website slowly becoming a one sided collective? So I voice my opinion and it's the opposite of what you think should be the right answer so now I'm wrong?

I have been on the "other" side and seen things from the government perspective. So excuse me when I see something that I feel is wrong and express my views. That has always been what has kept me here on this site for the last 8 years. What NONE of you posting here are seeing is that you are so caught up in your ideals the big brother is doing everything wrong, that you are sidetracking your minds to thinking that anyone or anything that does something against them is the right thing to do. However, I see its the newer members that are bringing a more militant view towards a call to action. There are plenty of people throughout history that have effected change without violent action. And my point that is being totally ignored isn't that I'm against trying to change things. You all have your minds made up that you have to attack me and only are reading partially into what I'm typing and it's really annoying to try and post a discussion when the other party is attacking you with points that I'm not even bringing up.

Make change, do your DDOS attacks, form your militias, or whatever makes you happy. But, when you close your mind to rational viewpoints regardless of whether or not they match your particular stance on a subject, then you are just as bad as these so called corrupt people that you hate.

So once again.. : I understand that Anonymous is not a group, it is an idea, that there really isn't a set group of people that it is like flash mobs for hackers to try and harass those that want to block the flow of information or whatever else they decide they want to do.. I GET IT. But what you are failing to see is that it will reach a boiling point and bad things are bound to happen under that name. So bash me about I'm telling you to just sit at home and not say anything and you're just as shallow minded as the politicians you hate. I made a damn joke that the 'group' is anonymous and doesn't openly say who they are yet you are openly supporting them. If you don't get the joke fine, but please don't do something so irrational as to put words in my mouth.
No one is attacking you. We are only discussing personal views. It's natural to get defensive in the eyes of opposing thought, but rarely does it spur meaningful dialogue.