Mispronouncing John Titor's Surname is driving me CRAZY! (Attn: Oliver Williams, George Noory, etc)

Samstwitch

pulling_hair_out-300x199.jpg

Oliver Williams, George Noory, the guys at whereisjohntitor.com and others do not pronounce "Titor" correctly, and it's driving me CRAZY!

John Titor's surname is a pseudonym and an anagram that should be pronounced Tie-tor...NOT Tee-tor!

FROM THE BOOK PUBLISHED BY JOHN'S MOTHER

Page 148-149 from John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale (Posts written by John Titor)

COMMENT FROM POSTER: I have exposed John as a fake with the anagram in his name.

JOHN TITOR: I find this interesting because it gives me a very tempting easy out. I could now rest assured that someone had "figured me out" and I can relax before I leave.

However, I am not (other forum member) and this name and TTO are the only names I've used online.

After looking at my name here, have you considered it's origin from another word-play standpoint? For example, TITOR could equal Time-Travel-OR.

What exactly is the meaning of the anagram surname "Time-travel-OR"?
It means that Titor stands for "Time Traveler".

What does the "OR" stand for?
Perhaps those are John's real initials, "OR", but this part of the anagram really isn't important for the point I'm trying to make.

One could argue that in the Youtube video John Titor Letter 177 tempus edax rerum, which is supposed to have been created by John, his surname is pronounced "Tee-tor". In that video, the message is written ,"Greetings. I am the man you know as John Titor." However, it is spoken as "I am the man you know as John Tee-tor", because that is the pronunciation people are familiar with. In other words, he purposely mispronounced his anagram surname, because that's what most people on our Timeline have been calling him (publicly) since he was here.

I have researched John's story for many years. That is why I am familiar with the correct pronunciation of his surname. I have heard very few people pronounce "Titor" correctly, but there are some who do, and it's usually by those who have researched John Titor thoroughly and discovered, as I did, that his surname is an anagram. Word is spreading slowly through Internet posts about this mispronunciation.

Even without the clue John gave us about his name being an anagram, similar words in the English language are pronounced with the "i" sound, such as: Minor, finer, shiner, etc.

My point is that Oliver Williams, George Noory, and anyone else doing interviews or making videos on the subject of John Titor, need to start pronouncing John Titor's surname correctly! Every time I hear it mispronounced, it's like hearing fingernails scratching a chalkboard. :sick:

Fingernails on a chalkboard.JPG

It's TIE-TOR...Not TEE-TOR.

It's stands for Time-Travel-OR.

That's my gripe! And I've been bitching about it for years!

(I've posted this interview recently on other threads, but it's the perfect example to explain my bitching.)

Samstwitch

Here is an interview on Darkness Radio with a guy pretending to be John Titor. He is not the real John. He is an imposter. The reason I posted a link to the show is because the Host pronounces John's surname Tie-tor CORRECTLY! CLICK ME to listen to the Darkness Radio Show starting at 4:58 minutes to hear the correct pronunciation.

Samstwitch

Last night I sent George Noory an email asking him to visit this thread over the mispronunciation of John's surname. I remember emailing him about it ages ago, but I never got a reply. Maybe this time will be different. I wanted to email Oliver Williams, but he doesn't have a public email address. The guys at WhereisJohnTitor.com have an email address that is Inactive.

This is why I get CRAZY over the mispronunciation of Titor! I can never get in touch with these guys, LOL! *sigh*