missing frenquencies

steven chiverton

i have nch tone generator i bought online and downloaded it and it works fine so i can hear all the tones and frequencies so i try to set it to specific frequencies
like 528 and 529 but no matter how finely i move the slider it wont get 528 and 529 hertz i can get 527 and if i move the slider to increase it by 1 to get 528 hz it goes to 530 so i slide it down to decrease it to try get at least 528 or 529 hertz but i get lower as if these 2 frequencies are either missing or were deliberately left out for mysterious reasons unknown has anyone tried to get these frequencies using the nch tone generator

steven chiverton

ive gone back on the nch tone generator and started at 1 hertz and from there i found so far 21 frequency tones missing so far and it seems to jump some when you think your getting closer to the next are these missing frequencies important and if they are why cant we get them in the hch tone generator program i wonder if other tone or frequency generators are missing important frequencies as it looks like it to me . i think people just dident bother to think about checking all the frequencies otherwise they'd find many missing ones

TimeFlipper

You can get this tone generator for free Cobber...Go onto the internet and type into your browser>>>Online Tone Generator-Free Simple And Easy To Use.....You get lots of other programs that you can use also! :cool:

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 1
  • 012.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 0

TimeFlipper

you cant download it for offline use you have to be connected online to use it not much good for offline experiments

You have a mobile phone, search for it on that cobber, then you can take it around with you...
All you have to do is search for Free Online Tone Generator, then a list comes up, so scroll down and click onto the, "Online Tone Generator, Free-Simple And Easy To Use"......

You will see a frequency of 440hz displayed on it, with Play Stop and Save underneath that frequency......So scroll down and it will tell you how to change the frequencies...Simples ;):D...

Mayhem

Zenith
You could try this see what its like Test Tone Generator - Free Download - Tucows Downloads

Thats a paid version but i think you can download a preview trial.

Im assuming you want to have it with you on the move around?

Pre paid mobile plans per gb are not that expensive these days if you use them wisely, then you could easily use some of the other links posted here.