missing frenquencies

steven chiverton

i just tested the calculator out to see what it gives if i use the lowest capacitance and resistor values and thats what it gave me , i tried it on another online calculator but the results if i can remember is lower so i think these online calculators are flawed , like the resonant frequencies of the earth , which is done from the ground to the ionosphere so its like measuring capacitance of a capacitors negative ground to positive now the earths resonance well they measure it from ground up and not through the heart of the earth itself and now i find they say on a video its now 90 hertz and our frequencies are increasing and and when i watched the video they say 77 hertz no and no mention in the section of the frequencies of it being 90 hertz another video puts it at 60 hz so i began to think they dont know or are keeping it secret id rather ask a real true highly advanced alien that, rather than these scientific types who are less advanced than aliens and get a real answer

TimeFlipper

I discovered on the internet 3 frequencies relating to the Earth....First one was the fundamental frequency (mode) of 7.83hz..
The second frequency referred to the "second order" of 14.1hz, and the third frequency referred to the "third order" of 20.3hz...

The second and third order frequencies appear to relate to particular distances from the Earth, maybe due to orbital differentials :confused:..
However Cobber, Tesla stated that the Earths frequency was 12.2hz, and as for the other frequencies you mentioned of 60hz, 77hz and 90hz, i dont have a clue why they were stated :unsure:..

steven chiverton

its a wonder time flipper so many different answers and they certainly aren't telling us if we can do our own measurements and if theres any simple way to do it but if they state a resonant frequency of 7.8 hertz and say its the same as the brainwaves then what if we create a frequency the same and feed it into our body or head then what would the resonant effect be , thinking of the soldiers all marching over the bridge and all stepping at the same time creating the resonant frequency of the bridge thus shaking it , is one but what effect dose it have on us if we feed sa y a soundwave of 7.8 hertz into our ears if nothing then theres no resonant effect now what about a pulse generator say 7.8 hertz if we feed that into our temples then what would happen then if nothing then that frequency may not be exactly what they say it is otherwise we should get some kind of resonant effect and if we did what would it be , ?

TimeFlipper

its a wonder time flipper so many different answers and they certainly aren't telling us if we can do our own measurements and if theres any simple way to do it but if they state a resonant frequency of 7.8 hertz and say its the same as the brainwaves then what if we create a frequency the same and feed it into our body or head then what would the resonant effect be , thinking of the soldiers all marching over the bridge and all stepping at the same time creating the resonant frequency of the bridge thus shaking it , is one but what effect dose it have on us if we feed sa y a soundwave of 7.8 hertz into our ears if nothing then theres no resonant effect now what about a pulse generator say 7.8 hertz if we feed that into our temples then what would happen then if nothing then that frequency may not be exactly what they say it is otherwise we should get some kind of resonant effect and if we did what would it be , ?

I believe if you chose a sine-wave frequency of 7.83hz, it would activate/resonate that part of the brain which produces Theta Waves (4 to 8hz) producing a first stage of sleep and drowsy state.....Using a pulse wave is an interesting idea Cobber!....Acoustically as far as i can see, it would be necessary to restrict the harmonic levels for obvious reasons of interfering with the fundamental frequency of 7.83hz., and the brains response to those harmonics..

On Ebay there is a (Signal Generator PWM Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable) device, covering 1hz to 150khz that is Very Very Cheap!!...The adjustable duty cycle controls the amount of harmonics, i mentioned in the above paragraph...PWM means Pulse Width Modulation...Below is a video of Steve Winwoods song-While You See a Chance, where he uses PWM on the keyboard...Listening to that song on headphones gives a better idea of how the PWM can actually "affect" you mentally.....If the video doesnt show up for you, go on You Tube and type in, Steve Winwood-While You See a Chance :)..

steven chiverton

ive listen to the 7.8 hertz binaural beats and felt nothing after watching it on various youtube videos so i wonder more why.the only thing i got a reaction from ias listening to a recording of infrasound from someone who recorded it around a bigfoot erea as i listen to it on my laptop i felt sick as if its causing some resonant reaction or other

Sonix

With binaural beats, best to listen through good headphones. It is easy to create your own tracks for experimentation - I use Goldwave to create stereo tracks. Choose an audible frequency for your base - say 432hz. For a binaural beat of 7.83hz, on one channel of your stereo track, create a sine wave of 432hz minus .5 times 7.83hz (so, 428.085hz). For the other channel, create a sine wave of 432hz plus .5 times 7.83hz (so, 435.915hz). Average of the sines will be 432hz, difference of the sines will be 7.83hz. If you want to get fancy, you can choose an audible harmonic of the Schumann resonance as your base frequency.

Edited to add "times" as the asterisk didn't carry.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Lets look at those soldiers you mentioned, marching IN STEP across a bridge and the frequency of their steps happen to be the resonant frequency of the bridge....The bridge WILL collapse, but only because of the "amplitude" or power from the soldiers feet marching across the bridge...That is why soldiers marching across a bridge will never march in step, they only march OUT OF STEP, just "incase" they happen to be creating the resonant frequency of that particular bridge they are marching across.

If you use a simple battery operated frequency generator thats using the bridges resonant frequency, coupled to the bridge, it will not collapse...Out of interest you may have caused some windows in your house to "rattle" when you have the volume at a high level on your stereo sound system..
If you turned up the volume even higher, the widows would shatter, because a frequency (usually a bass frequency) with a higher amplitude from your stereo sound system is in resonance with the windows natural "weak"oscillations or vibrations.....You will be ok Cobber if you choose to directly listen to a sine wave at a frequency of 7.83hz, from a basic frequency generator(y):D.....

You might prefer to use binaural beats as suggested by our other members....But remember to use one frequency for example at, 407.83hz, and the other frequency at 400.00hz....Your Brain will automatically create 7.83hz by subtracting the sum of the difference between the two frequencies, thats how i was taught Binaural Beats..

Dont overlook the Pulse Modulation generator that you asked me about, it could be very interesting to know how you respond to it, i might even buy one of those generators for myself, its dirt cheap costing about $10...

TimeFlipper

Yes my old friend, i have suggested a few times in the past on Paranormalis about using the first online tone generator you quoted (y):)..
You can use lots of different programs on it, binaural beats for an example...The only program i wasnt too happy about was the White Noise, as it was more of a "Pink Noise" where the amplitude of the frequencies decreases the higher you move up the audio range 20hz to 20,000hz..

True White Noise is where the amplitude of every frequency in the audio range stays the same, and i know you are aware that a sudden burst of high volume White Noise into a persons ears can momentarily confuse them ....Thanks for bringing back that free online tone generator, it will be very useful especially for our newer members (y):)..