missing frenquencies

Mayhem

Zenith
The white noise if used should be kept at a low volume in conjunction with as one of those generators can do it multiples tabs of different frequencies.

Those generators are really untapped its how you play with them and what sines etc you use.

I think at one point i had 15 running at once, that was an experience :)

TimeFlipper

The white noise if used should be kept at a low volume in conjunction with as one of those generators can do it multiples tabs of different frequencies.

Those generators are really untapped its how you play with them and what sines etc you use.

I think at one point i had 15 running at once, that was an experience :)

Yes i agree with you about keeping "true" white noise volume levels down, especially when wearing headphones....
The waveforms you spoke about are standard for any Frequency Generator, Sine , Square, Sawtooth and Triangular Waves..
Perhaps you could log onto the Free Online Tone Generator and listen to each of those waveforms for yourself...Apart from the Sine Wave, the other three waveforms contain multiple harmonics..

I do recall you using a collection of frequency generators all operating at the same time!! :LOL:.....I believe i responded to you by saying you would quickly become frequency fatigued, or similar words to that effect !! :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
The article only told us what we all know on Paranormalis anyway, and it is also a very old posting from 2008...Perhaps the authors were trying to stimulate the interest of resonant frequencies towards destroying bacterial and viral entities, WITHOUT mentioning Royal Rife!! ;):D..

A generalisation by saying what we all know on Paranormalis, some here may not have looked into it . Anyway speculation whether it refers to Rife but it always could be.

But i still think it has some merit for thought.

TimeFlipper

A generalisation by saying what we all know on Paranormalis, some here may not have looked into it . Anyway speculation whether it refers to Rife but it always could be.

But i still think it has some merit for thought.

You have a point about my very good self "generalising" on what we dont know....However, my previous posting on this matter should at least draw some interest to our newer members who read this thread, that there IS a viable answer to your article, thanks to the timely interaction of the beloved TimeFlipper :love: :LOL:....On the thread dealing with the Corona Virus, i made a posting regarding how a resonant audio frequency was used to treat guys with prostate cancer, so hopefully most of our newer members will have also read that :)(y)..