Missing Plane From 1955 Landed After 37 Years..Here Is What Happened.

Himalayan Hermit

Mostly termed as Fake News or as this article puts it:
We might never know. The governments of both Venezuela and the United States, the story goes, were said to have seized the calendar and the tower tapes and have refused to comment on the incident even once in the intervening decades. What really happened to Flight 914?

This seems exactly similar to PRIME series "Manifest"

HDRKID

If um I were to land 37 years later, that would certainly be an ALARMing occurrence. The downside is that my boss would surely fire me. However, I would be old enough to collect social security checks so there we are. o_O

alarming4.gif

Logical Mind

The end of the video suddenly states the news of the plane was faked, or was it?..

This kind of instant travel has happened before.

The purpose is to awaken regular people to an understanding of simultaneous time.

The crew and passengers did not age since there is no years involved, flight 914, just teleported to the year 1992 from 1955 instantly in the permanent NOW and for some reason was closer to Caracas International Airport than to its destination on the Miami one.

So the pilots decided to turn around in Venezuela and back to Miami. Did they ever arrive at their correct destination: 1955 Miami, Florida, or what? It is a little confusing.

1n 1945 five Avenger bombers, or flight 19, disappeared without a trace after taking off TBF never to be found. This incident is a total mystery which has baffled both military, civilian authorities and the rest of us to this day. This one is without a doubt not fake news.

It is possible the five bombers on this training exercise are not "lost" but have shown up in the far future, let us theorize the year 2875, which obviously we have not, in linear time, reached that advanced date on the permanent now.

Last edited:

IAmThoth

They didn't age because the vortex they went through isn't time, it's a alternative to space.
When you're sent through alternative space, there is no spectrum of orbit, you may come back in ten minutes or ten years.

In this instance, earth has three of them.

Hilton.P

there are multiple planes who had the same outcome . they hipothetically say cloud wrap kind of some clouds electricaly etc etc wrap the space and despite the plane moves with xxxxx speed and get the same proprieties of going in the space with plus lightspeed for some seconds and going back to earth . to them just few seconds to the earth few months years . cheers ....