missing time

steven chiverton

i thought i had my first strange case of missing time a short time ago during experiments runing frequencies through my double piezo set up similar to a double slit experiment and i was recording it to and something odd happened and i cant explain it properly yet i can try many times but ill never know if ive got it right but my video should of split into 2 sections but ones missing after pressing record again to film when i herd and thought it shut off by itself but if it dident when i re pressed the record it allways splits the recorded sections into 2 recordings but ones missing so i thought maybe something about time played some part

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I probably posted this story elsewhere a few years ago, but I've had a missing time episode as a teen without the use of a device.

It was about 2am and I dropped a friend off in the country after a concert. I was driving down a country road when suddenly I was in the ditch still driving (slowly). I didn't have the feeling I fell asleep and I didn't "see" myself do it. The clock was about 5-10 minutes later. It's odd because I didn't have the sensation that I blacked out. I suppose it is still possible, but it as if I was driving then bam, it all changed in a second.

TimeFlipper

I probably posted this story elsewhere a few years ago, but I've had a missing time episode as a teen without the use of a device.

It was about 2am and I dropped a friend off in the country after a concert. I was driving down a country road when suddenly I was in the ditch still driving (slowly). I didn't have the feeling I fell asleep and I didn't "see" myself do it. The clock was about 5-10 minutes later. It's odd because I didn't have the sensation that I blacked out. I suppose it is still possible, but it as if I was driving then bam, it all changed in a second.
Perhaps you and the other guys remember the weird situation i had back in 1964 when i was bringing a bicycle back to my home?..It was nightime around 10 or 11pm, and as i was cycling down a hill i had the urge for a pee and noticed an open gate on my left hand side that led to a field...I remember cycling through the open gate, then suddenly waking up on my back looking up at the stars..

I must have been there for about 10 minutes and i recalled looking to my left hand side while on my back and seeing the bicycle leaning up against a hedge about 15 yards away from me, i could see it clearly as the Moon was bright...My memory is still a blank as i only recall cycling away down the hill and singing loudly on my way home, i had no recollection of actually getting up and walking back to my bike and getting on it..

There was no fear in me i wasnt hurt or injured in any way and had no headache, plus i must have had a pee at some point back in the field, as i was dry...P.S. I had no drugs or alcohol inside me Einstein...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Perhaps you and the other guys remember the weird situation i had back in 1964 when i was bringing a bicycle back to my home?..It was nightime around 10 or 11pm, and as i was cycling down a hill i had the urge for a pee and noticed an open gate on my left hand side that led to a field...I remember cycling through the open gate, then suddenly waking up on my back looking up at the stars..

I must have been there for about 10 minutes and i recalled looking to my left hand side while on my back and seeing the bicycle leaning up against a hedge about 15 yards away from me, i could see it clearly as the Moon was bright...My memory is still a blank as i only recall cycling away down the hill and singing loudly on my way home, i had no recollection of actually getting up and walking back to my bike and getting on it..

There was no fear in me i wasnt hurt or injured in any way and had no headache, plus i must have had a pee at some point back in the field, as i was dry...P.S. I had no drugs or alcohol inside me Einstein...

I would suspect Alien abduction then. If you were young enough to rule out low levels of acetylcholine production in your brain. Got any alien implants?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Nope. Zero. I don't do drugs and I didn't try alcohol until I was 25. I must have been about 16 or 17 when this happened.

At that age it's possible you experienced sleep deprivation if you were doing that to yourself. I've seen young children play till they drop, fast asleep. I've also seen kittens play till they drop too.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
At that age it's possible you experienced sleep deprivation if you were doing that to yourself. I've seen young children play till they drop, fast asleep. I've also seen kittens play till they drop too.

I never had any sleep disorders and don't recall denying myself sleep, but I won't rule out that I fell asleep. It didn't feel like it, because we usually feel our head bobbing, but it's the only logical explanation.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I never had any sleep disorders and don't recall denying myself sleep, but I won't rule out that I fell asleep. It didn't feel like it, because we usually feel our head bobbing, but it's the only logical explanation.

I just mentioned it because of your age you said it happened. It is real common for teenagers not to want to go to bed when they should. Lots of two hours of sleep in my memory during my teenage years. It does catch up to you eventually.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just mentioned it because of your age you said it happened. It is real common for teenagers not to want to go to bed when they should. Lots of two hours of sleep in my memory during my teenage years. It does catch up to you eventually.

Oh god no. I've always loved my sleep!!! I would go to bed later in the summer and weekends, but would then sleep until noon. lol