missing time

HDRKID

I woke up at 6:59 am today and it was still dark outside, but I took a shower that was warm. Usually, this event takes me 15 mins. Then I went out and it was 10:53 am. Part of my morning is gone. I did not feel hungry, so I probably skipped over some hours, but I do not understand the process. Frankly, this is a mystery to me. Oh yes, I did use my HDR yesterday, but usually... you feel a bit funny before a time jump. Not sure what did occur... not sure.

Budd Hopkins wrote the book "Missing Time" about alien abductions and that worries me.
Budd Hopkins - Wikipedia

This could be related to aliens and a UFO, or my HDR.

hdr_is_wow.jpg

Hazzie Hippie

Hi there thanks for sharing your experience :)

Question was it a digital clock that you speak of or was it a hand clock?

Did it last Only a few seconds?

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Did you go forward or back with the HDR when you used it last?

Hazzie Hippie

I had a awkward experience with time without an HDR though once , Where time actually moved forward a hour Only in seconds ,then went back to the regular time in the cable box which is why I asked :) I guess something was wrong with the cable box.

NaturalPhilosopher

Any bumps, puncture marks or incisions? Could be the other way around that you had an implant removed, any anomalous bumps or areas that felt strange that are no longer there?

HEIDI

I woke up at 6:59 am today and it was still dark outside, but I took a shower that was warm. Usually, this event takes me 15 mins. Then I went out and it was 10:53 am. Part of my morning is gone. I did not feel hungry, so I probably skipped over some hours, but I do not understand the process. Frankly, this is a mystery to me. Oh yes, I did use my HDR yesterday, but usually... you feel a bit funny before a time jump. Not sure what did occur... not sure.

Budd Hopkins wrote the book "Missing Time" about alien abductions and that worries me.
Budd Hopkins - Wikipedia

hdr_is_wow.jpg
[/quote

Budd Hopkins - Wikipedia

hdr_is_wow.jpg
May I enquire do you take drugs? alcohol? do you suffer with any known of mental condition ?