MK ultra victom

jon

he can even shift the objects in the room to look like something else. using there imagination

TnWatchdog

I wonder what they do in their spare time. I do think that they are making people crazy and the people may react like the movie, The Happening on a given command.

Phil Wainwright

I wonder what they do in their spare time. I do think that they are making people crazy and the people may react like the movie, The Happening on a given command.
I saw that film..... wow. It was one of the two most scary films I have ever seen. I think mainly because I got home from work one night, sat down for my tea and turned my TV on just as it was starting, but after the credits..... So I had no idea what the film was about. The bit where the two girls are talking in the park, and one keeps repeating Just before it all goes mad.... I think the unexpected nature of the plot.... bloody brilliant film.

(Sorry for hijacking your thread, Jon; I will get back to that in a second): The worst film I ever saw (again unexpectedly) was when I was in a hotel in New York. My project office had been moved from a temporary hut in Liberty Plaza into The DB building. So one evening, I got into my hotel room, turned the TV on (I had had a drink or five before hand) sat on my bed and looked at the TV. My new project office was on telly! I really could not understand this. It appeared that the camera was in the hall outside my office! So I got watching. I saw a chap walking into my office and I was miffed; all my project notes were there, I was struggling to understand what the hell was going on. Wtf was my office doing on TV. Anyhow it took a turn for the worst when the chap killed someone in the stairwell...... (I was seriously concerned at this point) Anyhow it would appear that the film American Psycho was filmed in the DB building and one of the offices used was the office I was allocated ..... :eek: (what with the booze, coupled with the reason I was there, I was not on top form anyhow, but I hated that building for the rest of my time there.....)

So, anyhow back to MK Ultra..... Whether a project is officially over, or not does not necessarily mean that it has been completely finished. But the question is why does this entity do what he is doing?
At what level can you communicate?
Does the entity know why he/it is doing it?

Or, (please forgive the way this sounds) does the episode happen entirely in your head? no external auditory signal or visual signal? I do not mean that to sound as bad as it does, but I am wondering if this entity has locked onto you because of a shared frequency response or some other factor that makes you the easiest target?

So, the question is how to make it stop. If it is inside your head (in a telepathic sense, not a rubber room sense) then there is no physical security that can stop it. But..... maybe by keeping a diary of emotions and thoughts, coupled with the days and times of an event, you could find a consistent factor that makes an event happen. Maybe low mood, maybe hunger.... something that this entity latches on to. Possibly even use something like an little arduino, beaglebone or raspberry pi to rig up a small detector to monitor brain activity and/or external influences..... then once you know what allows this to happen, it is possible then to stop it.......

I am quite interested in this and would love to help if at all possible..... And just to reiterate, when I asked if it was inside your head, I am just referring to a telepathic event..... I do not mean anything negative at all....