monoatomic gold for dimensional travel and time travel

Harte

then why are people saying it is poisonous?They must be uninformed.
It absolutely COULD be poisonous. There is no standard for manufacture, there is no control over ingredients, and there is no authority able to regulate what goes into this stuff, because it doesn't actually exist so you can make it out of whatever the hell you want.

Hudson's original formula certainly WAS poisonous, if we are to believe what he said about how he made it out of mine tailings.
Tailings, also called mine dumps, culm dumps, slimes, tails, refuse, leach residue or slickens, are the materials left over after the process of separating the valuable fraction from the uneconomic fraction (gangue) of an ore. Tailings are distinct from overburden, which is the waste rock or other material that overlies an ore or mineral body and is displaced during mining without being processed. The amount of tailings can be large, ranging from 90–98% for some copper ores to 20–50% of the other (less valuable) minerals.
Source

Harte

timecore

this was not about taking ormus but about it is ability to make things leighter.I think it does exist.There is too much evidence.they probably used it to build the pyramids and other ancient structures.