monoatomic gold for dimensional travel and time travel

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
this was not about taking ormus but about it is ability to make things leighter.I think it does exist.There is too much evidence.they probably used it to build the pyramids and other ancient structures.

Could you point us toward any experimental evidence to support the claim that it makes things lighter?

timecore

this changes weight as well.youtube videos are =
Observed Weight of Dead Sea Salt White Powder with Temperature Pt1
Observed Weight of Dead Sea Salt White Powder with Temperature Pt2

Harte

There exists no evidence that ormus is a real thing, much less that it has some mysterious properties.

Harte

Harte

No. I don't take some guy on the internet making a video as evidence.
Hygroscopy is the phenomenon of attracting and holding water molecules from the surrounding environment, which is usually at normal or room temperature. This is achieved through either absorption or adsorption with the absorbing or adsorbing substance becoming physically changed somewhat. This could be an increase in volume, boiling point, viscosity, or other physical characteristic or property of the substance, as water molecules can become suspended between the substance's molecules in the process.

Hygroscopic substances include cellulose fibers (such as cotton and paper), sugar, caramel, honey, glycerol, ethanol, wood, methanol, sulfuric acid, many fertilizer chemicals, many salts (including sodium chloride), and a wide variety of other substances.[1]
One of many reasons that there's nothing to believe in such a youtube video. Hygroscopic substances hold measurable quantities of water they get from the air. This water is re-evaporated to the air when the substance is heated. The resulting loss in water causes an apparent reduction in weight.

Harte

Last edited:

steven chiverton

this was not about taking ormus but about it is ability to make things leighter.I think it does exist.There is too much evidence.they probably used it to build the pyramids and other ancient structures.
i make my own ormus and have dug up some interesting things about ormus and its strange abilities and its relation to either time travel or teleportation look at this its a tiny bottle of ormus covered in foil with the top section removed along with its cork top the bottle of ormus im testing under 850nm infrared rays for night vision the ir rays makes the ormus look brighter and the foil well see it appears to look like its transmuted to gold color but only through night vision which is what the picture was taken through and the ir rays well its sitting on an ir ray illuminator and the ir rays going up through the full ormus bottle from the bottom which is not covered in foil is creating this transmuting effect to parts of the foil and other strange things

Attachments

• REC_0017.JPG
    REC_0017.JPG
    585.8 KB · Views: 4