monoatomic gold for dimensional travel and time travel

timecore

this was not about taking ormus but about it is ability to make things leighter.I think it does exist.There is too much evidence.they probably used it to build the pyramids and other ancient structures.
i make my own ormus and have dug up some interesting things about ormus and its strange abilities and its relation to either time travel or teleportation look at this its a tiny bottle of ormus covered in foil with the top section removed along with its cork top the bottle of ormus im testing under 850nm infrared rays for night vision the ir rays makes the ormus look brighter and the foil well see it appears to look like its transmuted to gold color but only through night vision which is what the picture was taken through and the ir rays well its sitting on an ir ray illuminator and the ir rays going up through the full ormus bottle from the bottom which is not covered in foil is creating this transmuting effect to parts of the foil and other strange things
i do not get it what has this to do with ormus making things leighter?

steven chiverton

i make my own ormus and have dug up some interesting things about ormus and its strange abilities and its relation to either time travel or teleportation look at this its a tiny bottle of ormus covered in foil with the top section removed along with its cork top the bottle of ormus im testing under 850nm infrared rays for night vision the ir rays makes the ormus look brighter and the foil well see it appears to look like its transmuted to gold color but only through night vision which is what the picture was taken through and the ir rays well its sitting on an ir ray illuminator and the ir rays going up through the full ormus bottle from the bottom which is not covered in foil is creating this transmuting effect to parts of the foil and other strange things
i do not get it what has this to do with ormus making things leighter?
this was said in all the tests david hudson had spent millions of dollars doing and they heated ormus up in a pan and it got so light that even the weight of the pan to got lighter

NaturalPhilosopher

that's verifiable too if you follow his instructions on how to make ormus.
I believe the two predominate methods are ph swings of hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide with gold.
2nd is to layer gold with pure sodium metal with water and black sand and high heat.

Obviously both extremely dangerous. However if successful you can replicate the weight experiment.

NaturalPhilosopher

why does earth have an abundance of idiots?

the weight fluctuates 50 to 100% and then back again when in a sealed container on a scale repeatedly for hours afterwards.
Explain that.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i dont use hydrocholoric acid i used caustic soda and im discovering new things about ormus unknown stuff at the moment im throwing parts of the electromagnetic spectrum at it and its responding in a way you wouldn't believe

NaturalPhilosopher

I believe it, ormus contains spacetime curavature.

well technically the way hudson discovered wasn't the sodium hydroxide method and sea salt. Was a way to convert metallic gold into ormus directly. The sea salt method is just a way to extract ormus from salt.

That's called the wet method and the ormus extracted is the lowest energy of them all. For the fantastic results you want higher energy ormus.

ConvergancePoint

why does earth have an abundance of idiots?

the weight fluctuates 50 to 100% and then back again when in a sealed container on a scale repeatedly for hours afterwards.
Explain that.

So, because I have the common sense to not allow sodium (in raw form) come into co tact with water? How is the desire to remain in one solid piece a bad thing?

But, I do agree. It seems the world population is full of idiots, imbociles, arrogance and straight twat waffles. It seems as though I am allergic to stupidity, anyone have an Epi-pen?

NaturalPhilosopher

well said, nah just meant people who criticize ormus don't read the reference material enough to make intelligent arguments. Upsets me sometimes.

can mix water with sodium metal but in small amounts in a spray. It's dangerous as hell and people have been injured when the water turns into steam, lye and explodes but has been done successful too.

I prefer the HCL and H202 method but that's also dangerous and prone to failure sometimes. Has to be ph swung 100's of times for success. That being said you produce strong ormus which is really what all the legends about ormus are. Not the ormus extracted from sea salt.

People pooh-pooh ormus but the methods to find it in natural deposits in large amounts and convert to gold are real. That shuts everyone up. Obviously kept secret for a reason.

Ormus is so radically important to development and operation of all secret technologies that actually work. Other materials can be substituted if you know what you're doing but have the same material qualities.

Last edited: