Montauk Monster, strikes again!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Montauk Monster, strikes again!

Someone experiments genetics on animals in an underwater lab!! Too bad, the head isn't there.

Take a look at this HUGE pic: http://www.montauk-monster.com/images/montauk-monster-part-two.jpg

We can see that it used to have a lot of fur, like a bear. Perhaps it's what it is. Except that there seems to have a tail in the back of the picture.

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Haha, Whitelight you owe me a dollar :p

I watched an episode of MonsterQuest not too long ago about this very subject. They had a bunch of experts analyze the photos and all that and decided it was some kind of dog. I forget the actual name of the breed, but when they did a side by side you could see the similarities.

Whitelight

On another forum I was checking out, everyone said it was a racoon, they even did drawings and placed skulls over it. Well the first one that had shown up, with the beak. They made it look so possible too.

That thing did have hair, I didn't notice that before. That's weird...It's like its mangy.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

If I can find the episode of Monster Quest where they demonstrated how it was a dog, I'll put it up.

In that episode, they also did a tour of whatever facility people are worried about. It was pretty clear that it wasn't anything crazy or strange; so either it's a well done hoax to cover up a random looking carcass photo, or it's not actually anything suspicious.

I'm thinking the latter AND that it's a photo of a dog that drowned and got eaten a bit.

Can you find the pictures of the raccoon comparison? Seems awfully big for a raccoon.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'm impressed, somebody actually took the time to draw a racoon on top of the carcass. Anyway, without the hair on the actual carcass, it can be a racoon, but it's still hard to tell.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I can actually see how it might be a raccoon now... I hadn't noticed the fingers thing so that probably precludes it being a dog.

Now I'm all confused again and don't know what to think.

Thank, Whitelight. Thanks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Here's a guide that shows how to skin an animal, so that if you ever find a racoon that is available to be skinned, you'll know what to do: How to Skin an Animal | eHow.com

Don't forget to post some pics to compare ;)

Whitelight

Oh gross. I think I'll do without that link *ralph* haha

I think my possible conspiracy driven curiousity is all that gets me through the Montauk photos, but I don't know if I can handle that haha.