MONTAUK - The Montauk mind control and space-time manipulation projects

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
MONTAUK - An underground base 8-9 levels deep below Camp Hero at Montauk Point, Long Island, which is reportedly occupied by Ciakars from Alpha Draco, Greys from Rigel Orion, Black Ops & German Intelligence - Thule Society agents. The Montauk mind control and space-time manipulation projects were based there and at 25 other bases around North America and reportedly involved over 25 thousand "abductees" who have been programmed to serve the as "sleeper" agents of the New World Order. The computer archives of the Montauk Project are housed in the underground facility near the Alsace-Lorraine region near the German-French border, and is known as the Montauk Alsace Lorraine Time Archives [M.A.L.T.A.]. Entrances reportedly exist under the old 7-story Montauk Tower in the nearby town of Montauk; near the Sage Radar Tower and buildings to the north; under the old Montauk Air Force Station; Block Island; East Hampton; in a hill near the Light House at Montauk 'Point' itself; in the cliffs overlooking the beaches near Camp Hero; behind the so-called "cement bunkers" that have been sealed; under the "mystery closets" which can be seen throughout the area; and connecting the basements of three [?] buildings - now demolished - in the Shadmoor area directly west of the Ditch Plains public bathhouse and parking lot; an entrance near a boulder which sits along the west side of the SE entry road to the base; and also at Fort Pond Bay. source: Preston Nicholes; Peter Moon; Duncan Cameron; Al Bielek; John Quinn; Michelle Guerin; Michael Ash; Mr. "X"; etc.

ROME - A very large underground facility located at the Rome National Air Base where is located a "Montauk Chair" similar to the one at the base under Montauk Point, Long Island. An underground tunnel with electric cars reportedly connects this facility with another smaller facility in Rochester, an entrance to this tunnel connection allegedly being located under the Andrews Street bridge in Rochester. source: Mr. X. NEW YORK New York, New York Function unknown Tunnels to: Capitol Building, D.C.

TnWatchdog

yeah with all the weird stuff going on in the world makes me think that there's mind control going on possibly involving sleeper agents. very interesting for sure

darwi

Thank you for all the extraordinary data that you are supplying, Opmmur. With you're insight, abilities and the picture you're using of Albert Einstein, perhaps you have a direct connection to him. It may not be something you care to communicate about. But I will read with an open mind if you do.

Aryeandris

Does this facility have an advanced medical unit, and a round part through the middle (I assume elevator?)
I had a very vivid dream that I just can't get over..

Rawknee

Thank you for all the extraordinary data that you are supplying, Opmmur. With you're insight, abilities and the picture you're using of Albert Einstein, perhaps you have a direct connection to him. It may not be something you care to communicate about. But I will read with an open mind if you do.

If Opmmur had some sort of "connection" to Albert Einstein (whatever that means), I'm sure he'd be more than happy to share it, though I highly doubt Einstein involved himself in conspiracy theories such as these one.

What picture are you talking about by the way?

darwi

That was then. This is now. Who really knows the full extent to which Albert Einstein was involved in such things anyway? He is reported to have been a consultant for the Philadelphia Experiment(and who knows what else). Do you discount that possibility? The picture that opmmur uses above his name is a photograph of Albert Einstein, if I'm not mistaken. What I mean is that in his last lifetime, opmmur may have been Albert Einstein or worked with Albert Einstein. If he remembers his recent past lifetimes, which seems likely, then he knows. But people aren't necessarily going to be willing to share that kind of data at all. It's a very personal kind of data that a high percentage of mentally unstable people react negatively to. And that can definitely include people on this site. I've experienced that type of negative reaction in my own life, when I've tried to share that type of personal data, even with people close to me. And consider this; it's much easy to share information about some non-descript lifetime than it is to share such data about a famous person who people are all hyper about.

Rawknee

I don't know where to begin with this, but I'll give it my best. Fine, who knows, you're right, nothing is definite, but that applies to much everything.

Why does it seem likely that opmmur remembers his past lifetime? I don't know if you're saying that you allegedly remember your past lifetime (if such a thing exists), but the vast majority of people do not.

Sure, Opmmur could have been Einstein in his past lifetime, he also could have been Mussolini.. or Elvis. Or perhaps he was a carrot. all of these options are just as likely.

I just don't know where or how you come up with these ideas that have no basis in fact and have absolutely zero evidence to back them up. I will say this; you are quite imaginative... no denying that.

darwi

I wonder how much research you actually do on this site. Opmmur has indicated that he remembers other lifetimes and I have no reason not to believe him. Especially since I understand reincarnation very thoroughly and have a very good idea of who I and certain other people were in other lifetimes. Since Opmmur uses a picture of Albert Einstein, it should be very clear why I would get the idea that Opmmur could be connected to Einstein and may have lived as Einstein. Especially considering that Opmmur comes across as having some deep scientific and esoteric insight, as did Albert Einstein. That the vast majority of people do not remember or have any awareness of their past lifetimes is a reflection of their ignorance and lack of awareness. It has nothing to do with me or Opmmur. The idea that Opmmur could have lived as Mussolini or Elvis is just silly. Imagination is a good thing. Perhaps you could develop some yourself.