More and more strange objects coming down, plus general not leaving out any possibilities

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've been cruising all the news articles on the objects shot down over the weekend. I did get a bit more info. The 3 objects over the weekend were not balloons. All 3 objects were much smaller, supposed to be around the size of a small car. The object on Sunday was octagonal in shape. One article was interviewing the pilots. Worthy of note is the objects shot down had no visible external means of propulsion.

BlastTyrant might be right! This could be the start of the mock UFO invasion that is planned in advance for us. Just for the record, we shot at them first. So how does this play out? WE LOSE! We are conquered and occupied by UFO invaders. How do you think that will look to the rest of the world? The most powerful nation on the planet subdued by alien invaders! Do you think the other nations will stop their fighting and take notice?​

BlastTyrant

I've been cruising all the news articles on the objects shot down over the weekend. I did get a bit more info. The 3 objects over the weekend were not balloons. All 3 objects were much smaller, supposed to be around the size of a small car. The object on Sunday was octagonal in shape. One article was interviewing the pilots. Worthy of note is the objects shot down had no visible external means of propulsion.

BlastTyrant might be right! This could be the start of the mock UFO invasion that is planned in advance for us. Just for the record, we shot at them first. So how does this play out? WE LOSE! We are conquered and occupied by UFO invaders. How do you think that will look to the rest of the world? The most powerful nation on the planet subdued by alien invaders! Do you think the other nations will stop their fighting and take notice?​

This was the whole purpose of Project blue beam, and the fact they have "Shot" all these UFO's down and there is no debris is super suspicious as well.

Any UFO nut job like my self is well aware that we aren't shooting anything down unless the ET's want us too, but i am curious as where this will go.

8thsinner

Ronald Reagan used to talk about how we'd all get along if we were all fighting an "outside threat"
an alien force. Soooooooooooooooooooo
yeah. Notice that right b4 and after Roswell there were balloon and UFO sightings everywhere,
history repeats itself.
Yeah, we'll all get along fighting an enemy as long as we do what the govt tells us right...
Ppl are running out of time to wake the hell up, too many distractions, as always.

BlastTyrant

Ronald Reagan used to talk about how we'd all get along if we were all fighting an "outside threat"
an alien force. Soooooooooooooooooooo
yeah. Notice that right b4 and after Roswell there were balloon and UFO sightings everywhere,
history repeats itself.

In the 60's i would agree but in this day in age we have shown what will happen if we go to war or something like a alien invasion happens, we will turn on each other any chance we get, i did Hurricane Katrina relief and in a time where everyone should of been united working together people were killing and looting, we had a truck in our convoy get robbed both drivers killed for nothing more than plastic utensils they were hauling.

The Gov knows this which will make taking over far easier, they know we will turn on each other eventually they know the weak unprepared will be the first to go, easier to round us all up and put us behind walls they control.

Phase 2 will be the Aliens attacking us, then mass War across the globe, survivors will fight among them self's for supply's and territory, gov will swoop in and take those survivors to "Fortified Cities" where they will be "protected" from the ET threat as long as you follow their rules.