More money to be made in treating a disease than curing it?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
10593232_10152834206891840_672074346471724732_n.jpg

Thank about it. What if...?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It is a fact that the medical industry was instrumental in getting laws passed that outlawed the use of a Rife machine to treat cancer. It was a very successful treatment for cancer in its time. If a doctor gets caught curing someone with a Rife machine, he can lose his license to practice.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
There's absolutely more money to be made in treating diseases than curing them, I've said this before...Plus, maybe letting diseases off people helps control our over-population to some extent...

Sam Slagg

It is a fact that the medical industry was instrumental in getting laws passed that outlawed the use of a Rife machine to treat cancer. It was a very successful treatment for cancer in its time. If a doctor gets caught curing someone with a Rife machine, he can lose his license to practice.
I did a lot of research on Rife about 10 years ago and it got me thinking so I started researching patents and patent law. I found cures for cancer as well as viral infections such as herpes. Everything looked fine on the surface but deeper research showed that most of these patents were transferred to a"facility" in Tijuana Mexico of all places and never heard from again.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Are there REAL scientific papers and research for this? Does it affect other organs? Is it simply just localized radiation that could damage the rest of the body? It's never good to play russian roulette with one's life.

I've always said that you have to sell someone the disease before you can sell them the cure. That's why we have things like ADD, ADHD, disorthography (bad spelling), and whatever other fancy acronyms and Latin words modern researchers can come up with. If you believe in the disease, you'll be more likely to pay for treatments.

That's how marketing works in general. If you have SD, you need HD. If you have HD, you need FullHD. If you have FullHD, you need 4k, and so on.

If they can convince you there's a problem with something you have and that they have the solution, they can get your money.

When I was a tutor in college, we were all told that our mission was to work ourselves out of a job. If we could give our tutees the necessary tools to get by on their own, they would no longer be dependent on us.

I truly believe this is a healthier way to work with people, and to be honest I prefer for people not to depend on me. I'd rather be able to come and go as I please, to stay still or drift away as I see fit.

Still, it's useful to bear in mind that the names of most "diseases" are just the Latin translation of the symptoms, and are not necessarily things that can be "cured". A cure fixes the cause itself, and not just the symptoms that are merely "treatable".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If they can convince you there's a problem with something you have and that they have the solution, they can get your money.

The problem with that line of thinking is that lab techs are not paid to lie. My sister is a microbiologist. She isn't pay to doctor up any results. And although this is not you, I'm saying this on the side, it's wrong to tell someone that their choice of treatment is wrong. It's a personal decision that is not anybody's business.

titorite

Yes , The right frequency will blow up the targeted bad cells without affecting any other organs.

And while a doctor may get into trouble for using them, I myself, share my machines and expertise with people for free. If they want to give a tip I'll accept but it aint required. So far I've been able to help dozens of people overcome all sorts of things.

Also their are new technologies like novocure and insightec that will hopfully catch fire so I don't have to keep doing what I do but till that day comes anyone can use my rife machine for free.

The problem with that line of thinking is that lab techs are not paid to lie. My sister is a microbiologist. She isn't pay to doctor up any results. And although this is not you, I'm saying this on the side, it's wrong to tell someone that their choice of treatment is wrong. It's a personal decision that is not anybody's business.
Yes, I understand where you're coming from here. My statement wasn't directed at lab techs, but mostly at a system that makes us feel like there's always something wrong with us by using big, scientific sounding words in Latin.

The major image that comes to mind is the terrifying commercial from my earlier years about "gingivitis", an early form of gum disease that blah blah blah blah blah... A few years ago I found out that gingivitis simply means "swollen gums".

Many "diseases" are merely symptoms of an underlying problem, and many drugs are designed to suppress the symptoms while hoping the body cures itself. To me, curing a disease means finding and eliminating the cause, not just suppressing the symptoms while the cause goes ignored.

So, no offense to lab techs. To me, it's just the system's fault, and whether this was done intentionally or is just the result of monetary natural selection is a question I'm in no place to answer.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, I understand where you're coming from here. My statement wasn't directed at lab techs, but mostly at a system that makes us feel like there's always something wrong with us by using big, scientific sounding words in Latin.

I said I wasn't aiming it at you. People think there is a huge medical conspiracy and everyone is lying about diagnosises (sp?) and if I have lab results in my hand, how can they be a lie? My sister isn't told to lie. I don't get it.

Again, not aimed at you.

I do think medical costs need to be controlled, though.