More money to be made in treating a disease than curing it?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes , The right frequency will blow up the targeted bad cells without affecting any other organs.

And while a doctor may get into trouble for using them, I myself, share my machines and expertise with people for free. If they want to give a tip I'll accept but it aint required. So far I've been able to help dozens of people overcome all sorts of things.

Also their are new technologies like novocure and insightec that will hopfully catch fire so I don't have to keep doing what I do but till that day comes anyone can use my rife machine for free.

How do you monitor progress? Cross your fingers and hope they don't die? I'm not playing Russian Roulette with my life. I have kids. How does the machine target bad cells? How does it "detect" them and automatically zap them without damaging anything else? What are the long term side effects? Do medications effect it?

I said I wasn't aiming it at you. People think there is a huge medical conspiracy and everyone is lying about diagnosises (sp?) and if I have lab results in my hand, how can they be a lie? My sister isn't told to lie. I don't get it.
No worries, I got it. My personal point of view is that the best medicine is preventive: a good diet, a moderate amount of healthy physical activity and sufficient, restful sleep.

If our modern society made these readily accessible (the rule rather than the exception), there would be a lot fewer symptoms to treat, and a large part of the medical establishment would disappear.

I don't believe all medical personnel are in on some gargantuan conspiracy. Most of them are in fact good people who chose their line of work in order to help people.

I do believe, however, that our society allows some extremely stupid and harmful ways of thinking to prosper, one of which is, "As long as someone is dependent on me, I have power over them." If we had the knowledge and resources to take our health into our own hands, some extremely powerful people would fall.

The major problem with preventive medicine and good nutrition is that if the person doesn't get sick, you can't prove they otherwise would have. So they're not as susceptible to proof with the scientific method as illnesses that have already presented symptoms. And in many people's minds, science is king.

wyldberi

Years ago the mission statement of the American Cancer Society read something like: "We are dedicated to relentless carrying on the fight against cancer." It did not mention finding a cure, just carrying the battle forward with no end in sight. Sort of like the bush/cheney endless war on terrorism, or the war on drugs. The end result of all these activities is to drain financial resources without establishing a solution that does away with the problem.

There's a USA government report somewhere that states the purpose of military spending is to drain off excess production capacity from the civilian sector. In other words, "If we don't control our own economy through taxation and the building or weapons and military systems, the civilian work force will either wind up unemployed, or they will wind up producing useful products that people want to buy. The manufacturing of those products in foreign countries would eventually contribute to the presence of excess wealth in third world countries, and diminish our ability to control the populations and domestic policies in those countries."

My elderly mother fell in her home a couple of months ago and was treated in the emergency room of a local hospital. Bumps and bruises, but no broken bones. When I finally tracked down her doctor to get a report on her status and the findings of the examinations they had performed, we spent about 10-15 minutes talking about her case, prognosis, and other topics.

He was a little younger than me, but looked old enough to have been practicing medicine for 25-30 years or so. Our discussion branched out to today's present day medical system. He literally said he has witnessed the transformation of how medicine is practiced in this country, and that it does not always operate for the benefit of the patient. My reply was, "Yes, the care of the elderly today is purposely designed to drain the financial resources of the elderly, and the middle class via Medicare and over pricing, and transfer that wealth into the hands of those involved in the medical profession." His response was to simply nod his head agreement with my assessment.

The transformation of the medical system began in the early 1900's when the pharmaceutical companies began funding various programs in medical schools throughout the USA, and I suppose the wider world, as well. They used the influence they gained through these contributions to guide changes that were made in the curriculums being taught. This is what created the allopathic medical system we have today. Who benefits the most? The drug companies via the virtual brainwashing of medical students that takes place during their intense training and internship programs.

Last edited:

titorite

How do you monitor progress? Cross your fingers and hope they don't die? I'm not playing Russian Roulette with my life. I have kids. How does the machine target bad cells? How does it "detect" them and automatically zap them without damaging anything else? What are the long term side effects? Do medications effect it?

The machine does not detect anything. It emits the selected frequency that you choose. Thats why I don't like dealing with hypochondriacs. I can't diagnose. I prefer doctor diagnoses because they can pull blood and do labs. Once I have an accurate diagnoses then I can select the corresponding frequencies from tried and true testings.

Do medications affect it..... YEs and no. Some medications can help the process. It does not interfere with any medications.

Chemo is near useless. Radiation is highly effective.

Chemo breeds other cancers. Radiation makes all cells weak. Including the cancer cells.

Both chemo and radiation are high risk treatments but they are both the mainstream solutions.

Mainstream frequency devices include novocure and insightec. You can google them , they are not fringe, they are mainstream....but tough to get ....

Rife machines.... you can buy one for your own personal experimental use... don't wait till your stage four. And ozonated water really helps too.

Research this stuff yourself. You don't need to take my word for it. People have talked about it extensively online. We make youtube videos, We go out of our way... This modality is real but under utilized... the cancer industry is an evil thing. It wants money not healing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My cousin was cured of stage 4 throat cancer and leukemia with chemo. It's not useless. He's alive and cancer free.

titorite

I said "Near" useless , not completely useless. And often it is used in conjunction with other drugs or therapies ... I gotta ask, did they use radiation as well and other drugs as well? It is a great thing that your cousin recovered.

Sam Slagg

The machine does not detect anything. It emits the selected frequency that you choose. Thats why I don't like dealing with hypochondriacs. I can't diagnose. I prefer doctor diagnoses because they can pull blood and do labs. Once I have an accurate diagnoses then I can select the corresponding frequencies from tried and true testings.

Do medications affect it..... YEs and no. Some medications can help the process. It does not interfere with any medications.

Chemo is near useless. Radiation is highly effective.

Chemo breeds other cancers. Radiation makes all cells weak. Including the cancer cells.

Both chemo and radiation are high risk treatments but they are both the mainstream solutions.

Mainstream frequency devices include novocure and insightec. You can google them , they are not fringe, they are mainstream....but tough to get ....

Rife machines.... you can buy one for your own personal experimental use... don't wait till your stage four. And ozonated water really helps too.

Research this stuff yourself. You don't need to take my word for it. People have talked about it extensively online. We make youtube videos, We go out of our way... This modality is real but under utilized... the cancer industry is an evil thing. It wants money not healing.
I agree here. One of the patents I found was for a device that attached to a standard ultrasound machine and it cured a human test subject of herpes in just two treatments. Light and frequency is a proven technology. As for chemotherapy, there are many scientists who have said for the record that it is not nearly useless, it is completely useless and extremely toxic and harmful to the human body.