Most Powerful and Simple Time Machine?

Zeirbah

Recently, I've used my HDR some and haven't really gotten much out of it, and one of my goals is to physically time travel to a different place at a different time. In a way, I have time traveled back and forth after using the HDR, but I'm in the same place, and nothing major, like days, weeks, months, or even years! I've only gone minutes, and my most recent experience after using the HDR last night was a time jump 20 minutes ahead, even though I'd used the HDR for only 3 or 4 minutes at start. Any ideas for time machines that are powerful (working) and simple? I'd like to go back to 2008 in Germany and live those days again, but I'm not in Germany anymore.

Himalayan Hermit

Help with what? All HDR users must master the device and their minds on their own mate :D
My HDR has been sitting idle for a long timeeeeeee

steven chiverton

have you ever physically travelled with it?
no not yet my electromagnets for my hdr were to powerful only for the temple area around the 3rd eye region and the eye muscles as for the bajak capacitor not yet either as i only ested 2 out and not the rest and one seemed to work but i only experienced a reality change of some kind like outside at night it looked darker when its never that dark and i felt different somehow, i was powering my hdr with 240vac australian mains at first when testing out the electromagnets i haven't used the time coil yet as i wanted to lern as much as i can before i try it , i only recently got my 240vac australian to 120vac american convertor so i've just been retesting the electromagnets till im sure im ready for a real test but i need to make sure that it works which it dose for some and others it can take longer so much to do yet , ive recently just got my 240vac australian to 120 vac american convertor so will have more tests to do yet ive only just got my new 240vac australian to 120vac american convertor so can power it have much to do yet to and tests to run

Last edited: