Most terrible ending to a dream ever in my life

Kazper

GRADUATE
I woke up 10/10/2017 at 9:50am EST. I went to sleep approximately 5:30-6:30am. It was the most effed up thing ever in my dreams. I was at a sort of a party at my dead brother and sister-in-laws house but not the real life house a different one.My live siblings and relatives were there also. Well the house was being trashed by little kids at the party and when everyone was leaving I some how tried to follow 2 kids who were in a car and me in my car and I started to go very fast thru these narrow alley ways, out of control like I was on Ice spinning in circles while moving forward, I felt like I was being sucked towards a huge vacuum and in one part I seen a child and spun by and she start to roll behind me as I seen all this fluid fly in the air as she rolled behind me. I though to myself
Omg that poor child, I'm definitely going to prison, though I don't remember drinking or anything, but I felt it was wrong and very bad.
Well I continued to spin out of control until I came to the end of this alley way and zipped to the left and seen a big white fence, wall or building not sure, and before I hit it I woke up with aches, pains and a pounding headache, which all seemed to go away when I woke up after 15 minutes. I am still freaked out by the girl rolling behind my care hoping I didn't hurt her , omg. It was all too real.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I woke up 10/10/2017 at 9:50am EST. I went to sleep approximately 5:30-6:30am. It was the most effed up thing ever in my dreams. I was at a sort of a party at my dead brother and sister-in-laws house but not the real life house a different one.My live siblings and relatives were there also. Well the house was being trashed by little kids at the party and when everyone was leaving I some how tried to follow 2 kids who were in a car and me in my car and I started to go very fast thru these narrow alley ways, out of control like I was on Ice spinning in circles while moving forward, I felt like I was being sucked towards a huge vacuum and in one part I seen a child and spun by and she start to roll behind me as I seen all this fluid fly in the air as she rolled behind me. I though to myself
Omg that poor child, I'm definitely going to prison, though I don't remember drinking or anything, but I felt it was wrong and very bad.
Well I continued to spin out of control until I came to the end of this alley way and zipped to the left and seen a big white fence, wall or building not sure, and before I hit it I woke up with aches, pains and a pounding headache, which all seemed to go away when I woke up after 15 minutes. I am still freaked out by the girl rolling behind my care hoping I didn't hurt her , omg. It was all too real.
I also being on a public bus with a friend who had, and he was saying
This is where I met my wife
but he didn't meet his wife there in real life because I was at his birthday part in a rented hall where he did meet his wife[/quote] During this a woman got on the bus and said she was collecting for wedding and everyone was donating money, i do remember that my sister was also on the bus and the real party and in the out of control part of the dream. I didn't have any many to give but there was 3 dollars and a scratch lottery ticket upside down, when I went to grab it, it had suddenly vanished. Then found some grocery coupons on the ground and jokingly said
I have some coupons if you want them...
. That happened before the out of control spinning in my car. I wanted to right this now before I lost memory of it. I think I may be getting a little too much into this paranormal thing, I'm feeling very scared and spooked. only had a few hours sleep.

not_a_DJ

yea probably, there's gonna be a party, you will be there, you will drive a car and if you are goin enough fast you'll have this accident.
Once I went to visit a dance school. There was a girl I always liked. I talk to her and her friend, a girl too. I had planned to comeback. That fckin night I had a nightmare where her boyfriend was looking after me to kill me, he talked to me, set me near a car, to have a very close talking and he draw a gun and he was to shoot me. I fucking woke up very horrified, I knew he was to pull the trigger. He knows I like his girl. Damn, I swore to not to comeback that place never in life, being extremely caution on the next days for an undefined time.
I dont know but I still believe she told him I was there and of course he got jellous. Damn. One wrong choice and I wont be here talkimg to you.

Also, did you know I had a dream about the earthquake days before it happen here in Mexico? on this particulary dream the house of my neighbore was cracking but my dead grandpa was taking a shower, just in the same moment of the earthquake. So I didnt know what to do, if go insode to save MY DEAD GRANDPA lol from cracked buildings... I have the evidence, I took a screenshot, just when I woke up I told some pals there's gonna be an eaethquake, and it occured.