Mozart Effect

HDRKID

People claim that listening to Mozart can increase your BRAIN power or could make you a genius even. Hey, this might seem a bit over the top as we say. However, farmers have told me that they allow their animals to listen to classical music. It is great for cows. They give more milk and chickens lay more eggs.

TAKEN FROM Classical music deters fast food 'yobs'
"A fast-food restaurant said it has seen a decrease in anti-social behavior from customers since it started playing classical music."

Does listening to Mozart really boost your brainpower?

The Mozart Effect: A quantitative EEG study - ScienceDirect

Last edited:
I've also heard that plants, veggies, & fruits will become healthier and yield more as well by having music close by playing. I remember seeing a piece a few years ago on a vineyard out in CA that piped small speakers into the soil by the vines and had great results.

Freak Show

Music calms the savage beast. Some use this type of music for meditation. If you want to feel better about yourself, really get to know your inner self. Take 20 minutes every day and sit in an absolutely quiet dark room and just listen in your mind

TimeFlipper

I read an article where a new headmaster was called into an under performing senior school, to see how he could help by the power of music...After his first week all the noisy rowdy students who used to dash in and out of the school corridors, behaved more calmer and instead walked in and out of the corridors...Music was also played softly during the students writing up on Geography, English and Math etc etc, they also reported that their concentration on all subjects was heightened...Even iam very relaxed as i write this, listening to Mozart! :D..

I read an article where a new headmaster was called into an under performing senior school, to see how he could help by the power of music...After his first week all the noisy rowdy students who used to dash in and out of the school corridors, behaved more calmer and instead walked in and out of the corridors...Music was also played softly during the students writing up on Geography, English and Math etc etc, they also reported that their concentration on all subjects was heightened...Even iam very relaxed as i write this, listening to Mozart! :D..

I guess soft classical music should be playing in all schools hallways then :)
We can hope

Music calms the savage beast. Some use this type of music for meditation. If you want to feel better about yourself, really get to know your inner self. Take 20 minutes every day and sit in an absolutely quiet dark room and just listen in your mind
Lovely message, I totally agree Freak Show :)