Schematic Multi-Verse Resonator Construction Details

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've been working on my Multi-Verse Resonator. I updated the sensor coil to Gibbs newer style caduceus coil. Right after I did that I was able to get a stick type reaction during tuning. So I decided to go through the entire project and redo the old wiring, and also construct a bottom cover for the copper pyramid. Thus covering up all the exposed wiring underneath. Well, I completed the update making the device less prone to accidentally electrocute me. Of course now after the update I no longer get the stick reaction. But I did record the position of all the dials when I did. So at least I now have dial settings to use. I have a few pictures to share for those of you interested. The copper pyramid is the defining feature of the MVR. And I have not seen anyone else post pictures other than Patrick Murphy who is the guy that I modeled my MVR after.

Here is an updated schematic I made to reflect the current design I am using:
1527272425215.png

A couple of pics showing all the necessary holes cut out:
1527272448397.png
1527272409386.png

Here is a pic of the modifications I made to allow a bottom cover to be attached:
1527272467046.png

1527272605895.png
1527272595854.png

Here is one showing all components installed with a plexiglass bottom cover.
1527272516040.png
And the final two pics showing a completed MVR:
1527272530404.png
100_0530.jpg
1527272546059.png

100_0529.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Shiny object! :eek::confused::D

I did check out the scope patterns on this yesterday. At the cost of losing another channel off my 4 channel PC scope. I'm down to 2 channels left.

Across the electromagnet there is a full sine wave pattern. After the electromagnet to the AC return there is the bottom half of a chopped sine wave. However what is there is very narrow. Flipping on the capacitor changes the waveform slightly. The waveform for the reversed voltage back to the electromagnet was interesting. It is mostly the upper half of a chopped sine wave with about 1/4 of the wave below zero reference. The dials change the voltage span of the waveform from 3 to 4 volts. And there is no waveform at all across the caduceus coil. Just flat line.

Martian

I did check out the scope patterns on this yesterday. At the cost of losing another channel off my 4 channel PC scope. I'm down to 2 channels left.

Across the electromagnet there is a full sine wave pattern. After the electromagnet to the AC return there is the bottom half of a chopped sine wave. However what is there is very narrow. Flipping on the capacitor changes the waveform slightly. The waveform for the reversed voltage back to the electromagnet was interesting. It is mostly the upper half of a chopped sine wave with about 1/4 of the wave below zero reference. The dials change the voltage span of the waveform from 3 to 4 volts. And there is no waveform at all across the caduceus coil. Just flat line.
Very interesting! Thank you. :) Sorry to hear about your oscilloscope though.

TimeFlipper

Excellent posting Einstein :)..Maybe the "flat line" means another scope channel is "dead"..(my bad humour mate lol )