Multiverse theory and other outlier topics

paralela2016

I found paranormalis.com while searching for more information on multiverse theory, although it's not the only topic of which I'm compelled to understand.

I had a personal experience recently which I've not been able to reconcile with ordinary logic. In short, I was driving my vehicle one morning, turning left - noting that the time was around 10 am - the very next thing I recall was being hit by a truck, head-on, about 300 feet from the place I'd been. The police report that was filed on the accident recorded the time as approximately 8:24 am. The last thing I recall before the crash was a bright light. The reason I am digging into the multiverse theory on this as opposed to an abduction possibility is because of the timeline issue - most people with abduction cases report losing time forward, not backward.

I'd prefer an easy explanation for what happened so that I can get some closure on a traumatic incident that's left me permanently injured. I've ruled out most of the common explanations, the most obvious being confabulation (or faulty memory), since I had left work and clocked out about 9 am (and have proof of this), and spent some time shopping before getting back into my vehicle to head home.

So, where did I go in the middle of making a left turn? How was I plunked back into my current reality nearly 1.5 hours earlier, and 300 feet from the last place I remember?

In the past, I've had other experiences that defy common logic, mostly along the lines of OBE/sleep paralysis.

Outside of my own experiences, I simply have an innate curiosity of the inexplicable and remain both open-minded and dutifully skeptical. Thanks for welcoming me into the fold, and I look forward to broadening my horizon here with you, one and all.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've had several occurrences in my life making me wonder if I actually died. If so then it seems somehow my consciousness was transferred to another universe where I was still alive. It seems that may be what has happened to you. And this may continue to happen to you throughout your life. It seems reality isn't as real as we would like to believe.

paralela2016

I've had several occurrences in my life making me wonder if I actually died. If so then it seems somehow my consciousness was transferred to another universe where I was still alive. It seems that may be what has happened to you. And this may continue to happen to you throughout your life. It seems reality isn't as real as we would like to believe.

That's a pretty intriguing theory - a transfer of consciousness to another universe. In my limited understanding of parallel universe/multiverse theory, I sort of assumed each version of the self within each universe couldn't have an awareness of any others, but I suppose this doesn't explain the feeling of occupying different universes at different times within the same consciousness.

Have you ever had any linear timeline discrepancy experiences?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Have you ever had any linear timeline discrepancy experiences?

I notice changes in my surroundings all the time. I remember one time the number on my neighbors license plate changed by one number.

I did have my first experience with missing time at age 45. At the time I thought I had been abducted. There was around three minutes missing. But I later learned that as you age the acetyl choline production by your brain diminishes.

My main theory for all the reality shifts that I experience is that I share consciousness with all the other me's in all the other parallel universes. That way any time I make a decision my consciousness will relocate to a universe where the decision becomes real. But apparently all those other universes are shared by everyone. They are not identical. Just recently I learned that Bush senior is still living. Yet I have a distinct memory of his passing many years ago.

The Fifth

In a nutshell , if you die , you change world-lines. Question is if it's a real event , for how long you can change the world-lines on death , until you die from natural causes ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In a nutshell , if you die , you change world-lines. Question is if it's a real event , for how long you can change the world-lines on death , until you die from natural causes ?

If that is what is happening, then I suppose it would be reasonable to assume that you would continue to trans-locate your consciousness up until the last version of you in a parallel universe expires.