Music and life

P. Jedi

Guys of the values s crises. We fullfill our diaries with our best thoughts. We don't want won or winner, but better times for everyone has suffered. And we are all equal from North to South even I'd someone try to devide us. Someone studying for the University exam, someone will get married.
Someone has the heart broken half. Who is bored of the world and search the UFO in the sky.
Who refuse the sunlight and live at night.
We don't want no more heroes, no more flag. Here everyone is a cowboy. But guess who want peace this evening. Us, people who hope, searching something more in the end of the evening.
When I see collapsing everything that I believed. Then I stand up and restart from zero. And I know that everything is due, to the efforts of my father, to the smile of my mother, to every grandfather who loves, to my little brother now taller then me, to my grandma who protect me from the stars, to my crazy friends, to the happy nights and forbidden vicious, understand that the style is when we are United. Only when we are together the life is fine. Tell 2 everyone. Everything is possible for who don't give up and defend his dream.
When the sun goes down salut us people who hope