Music and life

TimeFlipper

Would anyone like take a guess at what kind of planes these are? Flew right over my home. Doesn't appear to be some kind of drill. In drills they normally fly one at a time. Take off, circle and land.

My goodness I can't stand war. Or the talk of it. War is nonsense.

The formation looks like a "fly by" of World War Two aircraft from the UK, to commemorate the Hurricane fighter planes and the Twin engined Mosquito, whose body was made from "Balsa Wood"...But as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :D..

The formation looks like a "fly by" of World War Two aircraft from the UK, to commemorate the Hurricane fighter planes and the Twin engined Mosquito, whose body was made from "Balsa Wood"...But as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :D..
We all could be wrong at any given time. Thank goodness we're human. Imperfect, and that's *Ok".

You may be right though. The last glance didn't look the normal planes flown in drills. Maybe just others honoring something personal to them.

Personally, war taught me to honor life. I don't believe in supporting war anymore. Only life.

This morning I woke up with the following song in my head. I guess in response to the those whom would believe they are my authority in life. Personally, I don't care what you do in your personal life. Invading my privacy by listening in on my personal phone calls for God knows how long? Not ok. I have the right to say such as well.

Lots of encouragement the past two days. Had so much fun patching asphalt yesterday. Truly. The sarcasm thrown my way by men? Given back with Grace and elegance. Love the woman I met today because she understands having assholes in her life. Someone of importance...

So, social media? This is where I will be at. The only place.

Take the song for what ever you intend it to be. None of my personal business what you believe, think or perceive. Love me. :)

Last edited:
Haha... Laughing quietly to myself. Keegan, you have it all wrong. See, my mother knew about you before you did. It's not about emotional state. It is about reality.

Men like you, trying to control women like me, who were prepared all their life for this time and moment?

You lose. Sorry jack ass. When you can't get your buddies to invade my private phone calls, you take to the net. You're Fired as Trump would say.

Have a nice evening. Reality is wonderful.

You darling, can't run a marathon of life.

I can.

Go work the Demoncrats some more. See, in reality I don't buy it. You just can't stand stronger women than you... :eek:

Didn't you hear your superiors? ;)

Reality: some assholes are just assholes. Sorry you chose to be one of them. You're responsible for such. You're own actions. Blaming women? That's you're own fault. No one else's.

Take some time for self care Keegan. A time out. Before you internally explode. Your choices dude. Not mine.

Last edited:
God's words some time ago.

It does say in scripture God's vengeance is His alone.

Let it be.

Just a little spiritual insight, Keegan, that you can't see. My mom was running a marathon in heaven the other day.

She crossed the finished line.

You won't.

You've spent a decade or more gaslighting people. Now leave others alone.

Thank you.

Last edited:
A snack for today. Picked straight from the garden.

Speaking of health, it's going to be an easy day ahead. Only 2 tasks I must do. I know I work myself too hard. Need to learn to pace myself. Trying... That's all I can do.

Have a great day.

Attachments

• IMG_20190703_091813.jpg
    IMG_20190703_091813.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

We all could be wrong at any given time. Thank goodness we're human. Imperfect, and that's *Ok".

You may be right though. The last glance didn't look the normal planes flown in drills. Maybe just others honoring something personal to them.

Personally, war taught me to honor life. I don't believe in supporting war anymore. Only life.

Each of the aircraft have a propeller, i researched pictures of UK aircraft during World War 2, and came up with a reasonable answer...
Perhaps you could email or phone a local Newspaper company in your area, they would know whats been happening recently :)..

A good suggestion, to ask newspapers or stations.

The ironic thing TF? I kind of don't care. Lol. All the fear in the world these days, and yet everyday my little world goes by peacefully, except the drama I involve myself in. Lololol. Which is my own fault. Even that has come to a thankful minimum.

The moments of anxiety from the ptsd, I was told I would have to cope with for the rest of my life (from the TBI event) I handle much better thanks to some wonderful people in my life whom have helped me to understand it and control it.

Still learning obviously. But, I have come a long ways.

An event in February, I was completely misunderstood. And, I accept such. It's simply ok. I have no desire to care for what others whom don't know truth, think.

I'm happier now than I've been in a long time (with one exception that will always be a part of my heart. Maybe someday this exception will work out too. I still have faith).

But, the further I withdraw from others whom do not have good intentions (and never have) the better I am. And, only I can do that. I'm solely responsible for letting the good in and keeping the bad out. With practice it becomes easier and easier.

Life is Good. The world of fear? Putting it behind me. Daily if I must. Just has no value in my life.

The only thing I don't like? When someone tries to invade my right to privacy. Especially invading my personal phone calls without my permission. I will say something about that.

I believe hate and fear are a lie. Living everyday in my world, kinda proves it. Love the love. Love the day given. Do the best you can.

Something to truly celebrate. Independence and freedom.

Last edited:
Independence day:

Do you know how amazing it feels to have one of your neighbors drive by and tell you how wonderful your yard looks?

Yep. That happened today. Working my behind off is paying off. ???

Happy.

An appointment this morning gave the reminder of a life lesson. For me personally, any social media shouldn't be an option. It reopens doors I've closed. Allows the past the opportunity to swallow up the beauty of the day, and growth thus far I have worked to achieve.

I accept the knowledge my world is best lived privately and quietly. The best place to express my world, in private writings through a series of books in process of creation.

I've learned I love who I am. Even if lived behind closed doors and in my own heart and mind of knowing the truth of my reality.

Sharing such is not a necessity. A dream at times. A want. But, not a necessity.

So, off to live my life where I am most comfortable and at peace.

"The sweetest song of silence that I've never heard". Such an amazingly gorgeous lyric. True. I have heard pleasant silence. Comfortable silence. But, a song of it? Hm.

Last edited: