Music and life

So many things I am unable to say.

"Accept disappointment quietly. Cultivate the gift of silence".

I can say this. I saw a female police officer today. Her tattoo said "blessed are the peace keepers", while she wore a gun on her hip for everyone to see. ?

Cognitive dissonance?

A peace keeper doesn't require a fire arm.

Fire arms, at most, are meant for hunting to feed a family. But, I would prefer a bow and arrow.

imho

A thousand years of peace on Earth? I'm looking forward to it.

Guess I'm not jaded after all. A good thing...

In the end, I still believe "real" love wins.

Slowly, with God's help as I can take credit for nothing, I am proving it.

Unkindness? It doesn't work.

(As I finished writing the above? A blue angel appeared. In the dark. ;) ).

Something new started in me today...

Canary grin (drives Cosmo crazy ~ He tried to end my soul because of it. The grin. A grin in *abberation").

Bringing people together.

Gottan idea!

Looking forward to the fun in everyday life.

Bringing people together. Instead of the world separating us.... Too much love in my heart for that.

A little hint that haters whom will hate: Every month to two months. A Neighborhood party. To get to truly know each other. Because, that is what we need. Each other. In real life.

Abrookes... You've been all over my posts, recently. Been here since your blubbering all over my posts.

Men whom hit on me have nothing to say. I'm that good.

Find GOD. Find me.

Whose more important than you?

Not me. I'm the least. Gladly.

A warning. Stop killing each other. one of the few specie (human) that does.

I'm here. And, I love you all.

Period.

Sorry JimmyD. I will kick your ass and then some. Because I have double heart of God's will. I will kick it in the spirit. There will be 1000 years of peace on Earth. Not in heaven. You can't beat my heart though you've tried to a bloody pulpe.

You have a question? Ask the FATHER... I'm here.

You can't beat a woman, a mother of them all... Goddess? We are worse than them all.

We *WILL* protect every single one of them all!

MY. Pure. And, true. Heart.

Doesn't require your anger.

Just love. Which you HAVEN'T learned.

Last edited:

Kairos

The formation looks like a "fly by" of World War Two aircraft from the UK, to commemorate the Hurricane fighter planes and the Twin engined Mosquito, whose body was made from "Balsa Wood"...But as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :D..
Look more like P-51 Mustangs.

iu

Ah. Cool.

I love mustang horses.

Ride?

;)

Someone talked about Mustangs a year or two ago.

Guess others forgot.

Like they forgot... Well, you know.

Catch one. I'll ride it bare back. My favorite.

<3

Train it without beating it in the face; like some other ranches I know locally.
;)

Do you know what I find beyond sad? Not one video on YouTube shows the scene of the man waiting for the horse in the field, to return after being spooked. It took all day... In the "Horse Whisperer".

That's how you love a horse.

Instead of beating it in the face.

I tell you what. You work those horses too hard and long and show them very little love. PHRID.

They deserve better.

Ya already know they deserve better. Me. That's why you bolted when I shut down your bs conversation. For the innocent.

Beat them again in my presence, you are gone as a local business.

That's what you're scared of.

I know of another local place too. One qualified, like you admitted you weren't.

;)

With love,
Me

Last edited:
Touching the piano for the first time in months. See what comes out?

I can understand Steve Perry when he felt the music wasn't in his soul anymore. People break your heart. Years over.

The music doesn't leave from within. You just bury it. hide it. Deep. Why should anyone else have a part of your heart, your very soul, if they can't love it like you deserve? Like you always deserved.

Tonight though? Music is a friend. Just me and the keys. No one else has to hear what God put within... Right?

Time for headphones and a session.

I know some of you are waiting for me to say something that inevitably will be personally perceived and taken to an extreme negative point of view, while all together missing my true intent.

No Thank you.

"“Pray, and let God worry.” —Martin Luther"

I do.