Music and life

Ahh keke... You responded.

Did it take Elon to move you too? He's watching.

The problem is... A few could never do those things. That you suggested.

Integrity is a real thing. Me.

So is honesty.

See, the good thing is God is in control. Even when He makes us suffer.

Because He knows the end before you know the beginning.

And, vengeance? I've learned the hard way. It's only His.

You'll see...

And, you've lied about a lot. For many, many years. Not as many as others... But, almost.

Not me. I've been real every moment of the day. Hands clean.

Maybe, you should go pray.

Yeah... You should.

Those you mentioned? Mean nothing. Bunch of oversized egos that can't see anything else. Nothing else but themselves. They just make the world hell. (Unlike men of a higher degree of integrity in the mid 50-70's).

Thanks for pointing that out!

Dems still won't win. They're still the greater of two evils.

;)

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure you'll hear from Elon soon. Maybe not... Because he should know you get off on that sorta thing.

He shouldn't respond. Neither should I. Sickos like the attention we shouldn't give, like you.

(Oh goodness. My self esteem is showing. You should run. Yeah. You probably should.

I pray. Everyday. You'll learn to.

Bcuz, eventually everything will go boom on your head. Not mine. Like all the liars. And, I will have nothing to do with it, literally).

Lol

Oh. Guess what. Putin's watching too. Not meddling with anything. Maybe except Africa.

:)

PS. I'm a moderate conservative that doesn't believe in guns to hunt for people. I believe in the ability to find food (bow and arrow preferred). Hunting for food doesn't take a hand gun or an automatic weapon shooting too many rounds per second. Even police shouldn't have them either. They should have tazers that don't kill. Police should never be allowed to kill anyone.

The truth? Lessen the authorities ability in weaponry, people are more safe because the people no longer require to match their imperfect dictators.

So, screw you.

With love,
A real American

PS. We're a sick species to believe killing our own is ok. By gun or abortion.

Truth.

People need to get over it.

Oh. Another Pss. Racism isn't real. It's in the history books. Leave the past where it belongs. People are only using it today, to create contention in the present. Stupid and very Sick. Period.

Trump doesn't have my full support. He executes people and let's guilty soldiers free. Fuck that. I will vote.

Guess how?

Truth is so much more than black and white. Intentionally...

Guess why.

I'm done with your bullshit. My life is worth so much more.

Someone should arrest you. For bullying (abuse) beyond 5 years.

Want to bully me another 5 years? You'll definitely be arrested.

(You may be confused right now. Being led by the blind, which isn't me. You've been full of shit for years).

A personal lesson a long time ago. Words mean something. Exactly what they say. Something you're not used to.

I won't give you a second chance. I'm done with liars, thieves and wolves. Try me. One more video bullshit, you're done. I know how you work. Counter what?

They probably should hire me. Bring some integrity back to the force. Because, I know exactly how your kind work now.

Thanks for the lesson. But now? The lessons over...

Yep. You belong in prison. With several others.

They like me locally. I work hard. Even catching people like you.

;)

Last edited:
Let the nsa higher me Keke... As a woman, I would break your nose with my thigh and arms for spreading your bullshit lies and mentally torchering others for five+ years (maybe 10 years). Gladly.

It's criminal on your part.

Let them get you 2:32 am. Bulldog.

You're a terrorist to this nation and it's citizens. You have been for quite awhile.

Last edited:
Encouragement for others? Mhm.

The song says Man...

Still learning to walk away from the unkind and unloving. Have come a very long ways. Gotta little more ways to go.

I think that little ways is here though.

Last song for those it's meant.

Ps. I'm not crying. Sorry.

Music is a part of my life so i never can forget

You're blessed and very luck.

So much time on my hands and so much time alone, sometimes the quiet is more peaceful.

Glad you love music and it's part of your life.

Family is most important to me. I love it when everyone comes home. Sunshine!

But, certainly time for a job to fill the in between.

Take care and have a very nice day.
:)

Last edited:
On a personal note, I recognize I still get hooked by others unkindness and provocation. As, seen above. I have come a very long ways though. It doesn't happen often anymore.

Like was told me, some people change in a moment. Some take a little longer. Others never do. Lol. :)

I'm in the little longer category. But, am over the major hump.

It's amazing. When I am left to live my life, it's peaceful! Even happy.

It's my own fault for occasionally getting hooked into another's drama.

Not anymore. I'm over it.

I've never had a true desire for confrontation with anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone. But, it is my own fault for reacting. I'm responsible for me. I cannot control any other. I I recognize others don't have the same heart or intentions. And, that's ok.

Live and let live. As adults, just don't do a drama dump on me. Lol. I will walk away and stay in my own lane. That is where I am at.

People hurt each other too much. I don't wish to be one of them. I have found I love good days.

A great quote: "I don't have to react instantly to provocation and I'm not obligated to justify myself to anyone".

True.

Finally.

A song to begin to inspire me. Possibly in writing music?

Inspire me more... ?

Thank you. Sincerely...

A pure heart, when love, real love, is met with love.

It does... Exist. Forever.

Fingers... On keys.

Our softness? So much more important than our hardness. More important than our fears. More important than what we've been through and how much it hurt... More than the message hate and fear could ever reach or provide, deep inside our soul? Our softness and love.

When will people understand? Learn?

TyF

This song? Worth Mozart.

Do you hear that literal perfect beginning?

I can't reach for the piano keys until tomorrow. This song? Perfect. In sound. In word and meaning. In sound with the sound of the words.

Perfect.

Last edited:
Sometimes...

I must wonder at today's societal standards of refusal and defiance towards the biblical story of Boaz and Ruth...

Why shouldn't a capable man take care of a beautiful woman? And, her children???

It is biblical. Even if the means of living is meager. Needs are met. And, some wants.

She will make do with real love and real comfort (his).

Truth.

I suppose some men forget, women aren't property to be owned. We are a man's assistance. Not meant to carry a man, but to help them in their efforts. In this, we are a blessing to be honored. And, our giving without monetary earthly reward (according to todays monetary standard and system), a treasure understood only in heavenly reward, to a real man.

Do not blame women who want a man to be worth something more than a man's own desire of laziness according to the world (a woman to carry them without a man's effort. Such isn't according to the God I Know. )

Women desire first and foremost, real love. Then a man's devotion and effort.

If love and kindness isn't included? Providing and protection? You're not from God Himself.

if you can't understand Boaz?

you need to grow...

Not others.

With love,
K?

:unsure:(y):)

Bring on your war of your own self hatred.
I know the end...

The war coming? Not Christ's will, the true Savior's will. He is unconditional love. Learn it...

He wants us to learn something On Earth.

REAL love for everyone.

It's in my heart no matter what I go through.

YOU?

Last edited:
A very good find Timeflipper. And, a wonderful range.

It is the 28th of September, and unfortunately my normal inspiration and love in motivating me for the day has been broken. Music. Not sure how to get it back...

The song Mayhem? Once a upon a Time it would have given me long pause for concern. Today? Not so much. It is what it is. What will be, will be.

Though, regarding the songs meaning, I am still hardly as graceful at goodbyes. They still break my heart.

;)

Have a wonderful day. Too much work to do.

Life has meaning. Work and more work.

Last edited: