Music and life

TimeFlipper

A very good find Timeflipper. And, a wonderful range.

It is the 28th of September, and unfortunately my normal inspiration and love in motivating me for the day has been broken. Music. Not sure how to get it back...

The song Mayhem? Once a upon a Time it would have given me long pause for concern. Today? Not so much. It is what it is. What will be, will be.

Though, regarding the songs meaning, I am still hardly as graceful at goodbyes. They still break my heart.

Have a wonderful day. Too much work to do.:D

Life has meaning. Work and more work.

Perhaps you need some inspirational Music to get you going, including a flotilla of gorgeous ladies, thrown in for good measure!! ;) :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

All those girls dancing were a sight for sore eyes :love:..
Years ago i sometimes joined a line of can can dancers to show them what i could do, unfortunately i suffered an ongoing groin injury that prevented me from doing the "splits" and the high kicks :( :LOL:..
Fortunately however, i was able to learn and perform the Russian Cossack Dance, iam showing you a video clip just incase you are not aware of it, and i can still manage to perform the "kneeling and leaping about part" of that dance, but iam knackered after 2 minutes!! :ROFLMAO:..

Ohhh TF... Thank you kindly for the giggle.

Why can I so see you trying to do the splits? Lolol... Darling, you don't have to do so to impress any can can girl. Giggling. Hearts.

I didn't know about the Russian Cossack Dance. But, I can honestly say the swords scare me. And, I would be disinclined after a minute myself. Lolol.

Adore you TF. You're heart so good.

My husband often refers to beautiful women. So, I feel no guilt in posting this. What I prefer in the wild, wild west (of whom some are much trying to tame. Rolling eyes. More red than Houston. But, less dramatic about it. And, the true Spirit of the west? Rich in love not extremes. Cool. But, sometimes unpredictable.) :)

A sight for sore eyes today for me? The one on our viewing right! His left. Leading the group.

If you can do the Russian dance for two minutes? You mostly likely could finish this one even today.

Oh... Ps. He looks like a good part of my extended family. All whom are mad at me for my choice of marriage (rolling eyes)... Oh yes. I've heard all about it. Ugh...

Oh goodness. One cousin really went off. Made me cry... Lol.

C'est la vie (that's life).

On to making a perfect home inside. Tomorrow? The yard. By the end of the month? Finish painting the back fence. Then, on to a real job.

Hearts to you TF. A friend you have been. And, a kind friend you will always be. Thank you.

That cowboy? Really should be in my nightly dreams. Lolol. Giggle. ;)

A man that can dance with a woman? Worth heaven. Just ask my aunty... Smile.

Some of them would prefer me married within the family. Lololol... (Didn't they do that a long time ago?). There are reasons... They want me happy and safe. I understand. It's hard to find in this current world.

But, I'm proud of those in my family whom married young and have kept it together. Unlike most...

The song itself? My true heart.

(Personally? I feel pretty grateful I'm even alive. Lol. My maternal side of the family would truly be po'd if I wasn't. It would be devastating to them. They may be mad it me now, because I was supposed to be perfect. But, at least I'm here.) ;)

It's been a tough road. Only my aunty understands...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I loved the line dancing and music video....Country and Western music in the UK became very popular in the late 1970s and lasted for a decade, i played in two C/W trios, one called Dark Horse, the other, The Neilson Brothers...The style of the line dancing in the US differed very much to that in the UK...

Mostly in the UK it was the Dosy Doe, dancing into corners, and then dancing up and down the centre of a group of people clapping, which was the most popular style, obviously depending on the size of the venues we were playing in :D..

Briefly going back to when i was practising the Cossack dance, i was stopped using a sabre when i removed the tip of a guys nose whom i was dancing along with :oops::LOL:..

I never realised that you were a woman, therefore i will have to be careful in future as to what i write and the videos that i post ;):LOL:..,

TimeFlipper

I decided to watch the Can Can dancing again because i couldnt remember one girl doing the splits!!..
All the girls were dancing in a very refined and ladylike manner, with no shouting out as they were performing......Plus lacking any type of "seedy dirty dancing moves", that you would expect in a smoky rough French tavern, that resides somewhere in a deprived of morals area, on the outskirts of the Latin quarter in Paris! :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:
Oh dearest TF,

Do not by shy of your forgoing in words because I am a woman. Don't! It is humours to me. I need it... Especially now.

See, I was raised by the prim and proper side of my family whom has passed on (Not the extended part of my family, those of the wild frontier of the west... The prim and proper? We keep our humor to ourselves, in a personal way. Much like the English of Britain. My own mother loved classical and differed from the rest of the family). But, since my mother passed away, I have no one to share my true humor with. Lolol... Her humor...

I was raised by a better generation in the US (therefore I also understand the Dosie Doe. Literally. One of my favorites. With her customes. Watching my mother in a group of friends in beautifully designed dress dance away).

You can speak to me real and true as you are (even to another man). Other women and all women are beautiful in their personal way. And, that is ok.

Intelligent women in the US, sound like men. I'm sorry for such. We are, after all, fighting for our liberties in our own nation. We were, after all, taught by other women to value our intelligence. My mother told me before she died "You'll have to be strong".

How dare you take the nose off your partner though! Lolol... In good humor.

My extended family is all I have. And, right now? Some are truly angered with my choice in life. Very sad, indeed. It disappoints me greatly, as I love them. And, most others... ;)

Say as you wish. A real woman isn't offended.

Nice day? No rain here. Thankfully.

Lol.

Have a beautiful day. I have a house to clean. Smile.

Ps. The wild west of my family? They are really po'd with our nation (not the prim and proper side, whom will keep their mouth shut). And, that is why the extended family wishes me married within the family.

They will defend our nation. Me? I personally believe in bow and arrows (Not guns that aren't meant for hunting beyond a families meal. And, currently not deer in the US).

My aunty? Totally understands me... Thank God. She has a carpet of the universe under her dining room table.

Thankful...

My paternal side of the family placed me in harms way for their own benefit as a personal american asset before I even had a choice in life, for myself... Oh my gosh! I grew up! And the German Americans were wrong! Screw them, politely. (Germans in the American military system since the 50's).

Sorry guys... No genocide here. I love life and babies...

I have a say now... Raised by the best in America. My MATERNAL family. My current family, alive in the US of A... Now.

Love, LIFE and liberty.

:)

Last edited:
Literally... My family loves you all in the western way.

And, they're about to take over.

God bless America.

Still? The line dance is better in the western way.

My own family!
:)

Last edited: