Music and life

3 surprises in one day. Sigh... Oh well. Life is Life.

I walked in the kitchen and said aloud "Surprises, surprises. Always surprises". My little girl said "Is there Another One?!?" Made me giggle. I said "No. Thank God". :)

Watering flowers, my neighbor said "You can't win!!" and "It's only Tuesday!"

I just laughed, nodded and said "I know!".

Lol

Last edited:
I am very happy you feel the same of God, family and music :)

A very sensible person in months past gave me a new perspective regarding people in general. We can not know what is in another's heart and mind unless directly, in person, without anonymity, confronted with such. If it isn't right in front of you, then it isn't a thing to concern yourself with. Without a sincere, fully open and honest conversation taking place while being in a place of understanding and peace within ourself for the other, nothing good can come. Without the above only assumption and presumption can be made regarding another's choice or action. Meaning, such assumption is made without real or true knowledge.

The truth is, we can only make the best decision on what we can do with what we actually do know at that time.

I suppose in saying this, I am simply trying to help others understand there is no reason for contention based on lack of real and true communication based in peace, understanding and love rather than an escalated behavior.

I realize now, drama has taken place among the boards again. My suggestion would be that everyone take a moment to themselves, calm down and come back for discussion when they are deescalated. It is the only way to truly understand one another.

Anyways, it is a beautiful day outside. Time to catch up on chores put to the side for 3 surprises. Going to be a great day!

And, only good surprises in nature are welcome, mkay? Thanks. :)

I find myself sentimental this evening. Sensitive...

It's the horses. Family. My Heritage. Memories.

This Evening as my little girl and I walked back to the arena from visiting the outdoor stalls, she said "Mom, animals love you". I humbly acknowledged her with head down and soft voice, "I know. You've noticed?". She said "Yes!".

A horse has really touched my heart. He stares at me every time he can see me coming. Waits for me to come directly to him. And, looking down upon me, this massive gentle beast in his eyes, is nothing less than gorgeous in heart and soul. He follows me along his fence. Doesn't wish I give any other attention. And, always pulls me back in to spend more time with him when he can see I am walking away. And, I always come back for a last, "I love you". A last pet on his amazing neck. Tonight he lowered his nose straight to mine. I gave him a kiss. He gave me a look of appreciation. One of love and protection as I have never seen before in my life... It was the strangest thing... A horse wanting a kiss on the nose! And, his response...

He so wishes for a chance to play outside of his stall. If he were mine, we would spend many days just walking in grass together. Not riding him all the stinkin' time. Walks with no harness and rope. Just us. Walking together. Like friends. Me, always observant of his wants and needs. His body language and quiet communication. And, me always obliging.

So... So... Many thoughts. Feelings in my heart.

Maybe it is time to ride again... ? I can't do so through the children's ranch though. I saw it tonight. A small portion of why I stopped riding in the first place.

There is another ranch I am aware of. I will look into it.

Didn't realize how much these amazing beasts of an animal were actually in my soul. Right square in the middle of my heart like an arrow.

This song? It's the love in the sound, not the words, that move me most.

Last edited:
Would anyone like take a guess at what kind of planes these are? Flew right over my home. Doesn't appear to be some kind of drill. In drills they normally fly one at a time. Take off, circle and land.

My goodness I can't stand war. Or the talk of it. War is nonsense.

Attachments

• IMG_20190628_085636.jpg
    IMG_20190628_085636.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
MG ~ mind your own business too. You do know I can tell now when you're listening in on my phone calls. Like tonight. Heard you loud and clear! You've messed up enough lives. Leave Me Alone!

Going completely dark because of you. I've had enough assholes in my life. You're the one I wish I never met.

How dare you drag me into your world. Not mine.

Do you know what is wonderful about this, going dark forever? God listens and hears me, even when you can't.

You may sound out a single unique word. But, He hears every single one even when unspoken in the heart and mind, because he knows the soul. You don't.

Your technology is useless without a pure soul. Like mine.

You have no clue what I am ready for. Should of let it happen in 2015...

Plan A. Not B or Z.

Sorry. You estimated wrong. But, we only have 1 life to live. Now dont we...

I didnt waste mine believing in fairytales either. Like you did.

You're so lucky I don't believe in the power of aliens or reincarnation. In the death penalty made by man, for even Cain walked free. In the right to bare arms, but I refuse to bare any of my own. You're so lucky I believe only 3 out of all creation belong in Hell.

Never invade my privacy again. Or drag me into your world.

I take the fall for almost everyone. And, I don't give a shit. Because I know God knows who I am.

(Other cheek turned and walks away).

Bye.

Last edited: