Music and life

I saw a post today on the forum I can't find, now (ugh).

It was regarding the ethics of travel. Should we or shouldn't we?

Yes! We should!

I've gone through my own personal dilemma internally regarding the consequences...

I understand now, life is bigger than we are. Externally and internally... Robert was right...

If we are able to help others, an entire world with it's survival (like ours), we should.

If we can help another we should.

THAT is Love. And, love, God will understand.

Thank you to those whom have dealt with me for years, beyond my understanding.

A song I love... It helps me to process and understand the past.

Soldiers and their wives deserve it more than any other. Truth... We've fought for the freedom to understand creation at its best. And, have loved others to have it, beyond our own strength and heart break.

Thank you for helping me to believe... In something greater than myself.

Sorry for this extra post. Didn't mean to.

But, since it's here and I don't believe in accidents or coincidences... God's will. So, I forgive you all (even the guy that thinks he is Jesus. Sorry... Jesus is so much more kind... In so many ways! Gentle smile. I've known the entire time in my spirit, that God Himself created. Until then, you single handedly made me Jewish. ;) Love is so much more than the hate you've displayed. Not my fault... All you. And, I forgive you).

They stole me from you for a reason. Because you're heart was (and is still) full of hate (You. the evil twin). And, even today, mine is full of love.

LOVE,
Mom

I saw a post today on the forum I can't find, now (ugh).

It was regarding the ethics of travel. Should we or shouldn't we?

Yes! We should!

I've gone through my own personal dilemma internally regarding the consequences...

I understand now, life is bigger than we are. Externally and internally... Robert was right...

If we are able to help others, an entire world with it's survival (like ours), we should.

If we can help another we should.

THAT is Love. And, love, God will understand.

Thank you to those whom have dealt with me for years, beyond my understanding.

A song I love... It helps me to process and understand the past.

Soldiers and their wives deserve it more than any other. Truth... We've fought for the freedom to understand creation at its best. And, have loved others to have it, beyond our own strength and heart break.

Thank you for helping me to believe... In something greater than myself.

Last edited:
This will be my last message. For love of those whom have worked so hard throughout life.

You will be the best of them all. Following great foot steps in this world. I am proud of you. Your heart is good. Your mind and body strong. You hold a love for others that will guide you. I know this. You've become a man I am proud of.

When it gets hard, do this. The most loving thing for all. Guard your good heart. Do not let others persuade (or confuse) you differently when the feeling inside tells you they are wrong. Let your heart guide you.

Forever love. I promise.

Come home when you can. ;) And, remember all of your roots.

Thank you for keeping the sparrows free and safe from harm.

Last edited:
Healing my relationship with Jesus. Still believe in him. Always will. Just, the real one. He is always kind. Supportive. Believes in me and others when people are cruel. He isn't cruel, ever. I've learned that for sure. Anything else isn't the true spirit of Christ.

Healing. A good thing.