Music and life

I'm very sorry for your personal pain, Jade. But, I personally know families can heal. With growth in ones own heart, support from loving people, time and placing what is most important first. God and family.

People change. People grow. People learn they can be their own hero's... It's growing better. Not bitter.

It's ok...

It's like a life champion coming back from a fall.

Stronger, better... Wiser.

Life has another 12 years to go before God steps in. I have a duty and an honor to uphold until then...

I'm not perfect as human. But, my heart and intent is...

Lucky for you.

I didn't understand there would be a detour in life. But, there was... For billions that deserve heaven.

My Heart is about God's will. A willing servant.

Last edited:
One of the happiest memories in my life. I was in the second row behind the most slow of our unit of Coast Guard training. My shins started cramping (understandable why my knees now hurt).

I looked at my 6'2" commander and flat out told him my shins hurt and the pace was to slow.

Towards the end of the run, he let us loose. He, I and few others took off like it was freedom. He was always by my side.

Thankful to this day that I could tell a commander off, and he respected the best in his crew...

:love:

Last edited: