Music Man is Time Traveler

jsb825

Music Man is Time Traveler

Listen people. I am 31.. I was approched by a man when I was in 1st grade in school. Out of no where he walked up to me and told me NOT to hang out with a certain girl in the grade. I followed that rule. I remember what this person looked like, and it looks just like this Piano Man in the UK.

Is this possible.. When I first saw his picture, before the news said anything, I got butterflies. I knew him..

Anyone else? Please fill me in. I am a total believer in time travel, and I never had been active in a board like this, but guess what. This is my first time, and I know that it is possible....

Someone here please fill me in!!

Astral Vibe

Re: Music Man is Time Traveler

Hey! I heard about the Piano Man the other day. It was all over ITV news. Very interesting story. Strange how he cannot speak. Has anyone even thought he could be a murderer and this is his way out of it, or he could be a survivor of a murder and has just had a nervous breakdown. If he was a timetraveller wouldn't he come more equipped? With a voice for starters. Its possible he was stuck in a time warp or something and is just confused by everything. Or he could even be an alien, which is why he cannot speak and why he turned up on the blue, also he seems really intelligent, being able to play piano like he does. Maybe he communicates telepathically. Anyway here a link to the story with more indepth detail...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4553993.stm

By the way, if you think you seen him before hand in 1st Grade and have any details you should contact the national line;

'Anyone who has information about The Piano Man is urged to call the National Missing Persons Helpline on 0500 700700.'

lev

::.. I don't understand the Time Traveller connection here??!?!! :: Amnesia or a nervous breakdown seem to be the more logical explanations ..::

Doc Brown

I saw that on the news yesterday when I was watching with my Dad. My Dad's theory is that he's an asylum seeker.

Myself, I've no idea who he could be...although when I saw his picture, I thought he looked vaguely familiar somehow, I mostly believe this is just my imagination. I can't explain why he looks familiar to me, which is why I think it's just my imagination playing tricks on me. I do think, though, that he has a foreign look about him, if you know what I mean. I don't mean that in an insulting way, all I mean is that sometimes when you see people you just KNOW that they're not from your own country. I think Americans have a very distinguishable look about them - I've been able to guess that certain people are American before they even speak.

But anyway, back to the man, my Dad says he can play the piano like a maestro...and apparently he's not speaking. I guess he could be an asylum seeker...or maybe he's an ordinary person who had a nervous breakdown. Or, as Jsb suggested, I suppose it's not within the realms of impossibility that he was the man you saw.

Who was the girl and why do you think he didn't want you to hang out with her? Was she the kind of person who had a disruptive influence upon people?

ironside100

If he was an Alien why would he learn to the piano? And if he was a time traveller why would he come back to warn you about a girl in 1st grade?

Buggy

Maybe he's an alien that ran into the Voyager Probe, thats why he can play the piano...or better yet maybe he's just a guy that could play the piano really well, fell off a boat, and hit his head.

daveym10

The only form of expression that the entire human race can relate to is music. Could this be a form of communication? ;)

By the way, I also think he looks a bit familiar! Makes you wonder doesn't it?!